3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> I Got Nothing Against Religion, But this takes the biscuit! XD
post Jun 1 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.207

Just cause some idiots have a site up like that doesn't mean all Christians are like that. I tend to make that mistake too, but it makes us just as wrong as they are, in the end..

As for the site... thinking of sending a hate mail... Lindsay Lohan is nowhere gay! She's fit! :| (or well... used to be fit maybe wink.gif)

Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jun 1 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #42

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

QUOTE (Bluesrock @ Jun 1 2008, 06:55 PM) *
don't u mean disfavour huh.gif

I belive Kris is refering to "backlinks". When search engines give a page a rank, they look at how many sites a link has pointing to it. The more links the higher the rank, which of course it not good for unsavory sites wink.gif

mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jun 1 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #43

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Although I do not believe Spreedmaster had any bad intentions with this topic - we will close it.

Some people might be offended by the choice of topic name "I got nothing against Religion" in combination with the content of the thread - discussions around a website which sais "God hates fags".

I think the posts in here have been nuanced but I don't really see why we need to discuss this further.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 06:02 AM