Van Halen Concert
Sami
May 28 2008, 12:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
So guys i just wanted to say that the van halen concert at madison square garden last friday was AMAZING. But that is not all, i couldnt help thinking of GMC while i was there and decided to get some videos for you guys. I got the guitar solo, the drum solo, and the song Panama. I only have eddies solo posted at the moment though, Enjoy!
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxVY532YmaQ
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Dex9VzGVw

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sami: May 29 2008, 04:17 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
May 29 2008, 01:58 AM
GMC:er
holy Sh*t! he didn't play that good at the RBC center when I went to see him! oh yeah, just to let everyone know, its not to hard to sneak into the really good seats if you have crappy seats. ph34r.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Nick325
May 29 2008, 02:14 AM
awsome i wish i couldve went it only takes me about an hour and a half to get to madison sqaure garden

+Quote Post
kahall
May 29 2008, 02:53 AM
Learning Roadie
Since Dave is back there is just not a better show to see right now. I mean I like Sammy, but it's just not VH without Dave. What a show.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
May 29 2008, 12:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kahall @ May 28 2008, 10:53 PM) *
Since Dave is back there is just not a better show to see right now. I mean I like Sammy, but it's just not VH without Dave. What a show.

+1 smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
May 29 2008, 06:52 PM
Instructor
You lucky bastard...what a show, I wanna see Van Halen!!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 7 2008, 05:12 AM
QUOTE (kahall @ May 29 2008, 02:53 AM) *

I agree with you! Sammy is a great singer, but Diamond Dave is the best frontman in the business. The chemistry is just so right. And, thanks for the vids, Sami. Eddie is obviously at the top of his game. It was sure good to see that. First, there was Hendrix, then there was Eddie!

+Quote Post
Sami
Jun 7 2008, 05:19 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 7 2008, 05:12 AM) *
I agree with you! Sammy is a great singer, but Diamond Dave is the best frontman in the business. The chemistry is just so right. And, thanks for the vids, Sami. Eddie is obviously at the top of his game. It was sure good to see that. First, there was Hendrix, then there was Eddie!

Any time mate wink.gif

--------------------
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 7 2008, 05:49 AM
Singing Instructor
WOW,great.thanks for making this amazing videos.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 7 2008, 03:23 PM
Instructor
It looks great on videos, my guess is that it looked 100x better there. Thanks for sharing smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jun 8 2008, 06:42 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Eddie is INSANE!!!. Thanks for sharing this.

+Quote Post
J.T.
Jun 10 2008, 07:14 AM
I hope soooo much they will come to europe!!! I have to see this!

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jjt5150
my curent equipment:
PRS CE 24 guitar
H&K Switchblade head
H&K 4x12 WARP Cabinet
Morley Wah - Mark Tremonti model
+ Line6 POD XT

+Quote Post
Sami
Jun 21 2008, 12:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
Anytime GMC! biggrin.gif (Sorry for late response lol)

--------------------

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jun 21 2008, 12:15 AM
Van Halen is truly amazing! they are so good live with a great show. Sami, did Dave carry the giant mike for the encore? (now lets all see Led Zep! http://www.nme.com/news/led-zeppelin/32664 )

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Sami
Jun 24 2008, 06:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hahaha yeah he did!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2020 - 09:53 AM