> Butterfly Dreams
Caelumamittendum
post Jun 15 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.298

Some old poetry from me. Tell me what you think smile.gif

You may have to press the button to get the pictures 100% size.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jun 15 2008, 07:11 PM
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
post Jun 15 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #2

Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.304

I really like this one, Its kind of ant-rhythmic in the sense that it has so many possible ways to be read. Very intersting, Post some similar stuff if you have any

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
post Jun 15 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.298

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words. I actually started writing part three about a year ago, but I never finished it. Here is the first part of it:

Below/Above Sand…
…Rooftop Paradise.

How easy it was to mould the clouds exactly as you wanted them (By thought, that is). Not only the clouds; the skies, but the whole setting was in sickening distortion; nauseating. Monuments of greater heroes caught in their dying moments crowded the horizon – They stood as in awe. Crows circled around them, as electrons spirals around the nucleus, omnipresent and omniscient. What creator could construct such irony, so that we, through lifelong researches, never would be able to understand and to fully grasp the concept?
The crows circled still, surely they would never settle. They spun their invisible webs. Thick atmospheres of obscurity and endless rain wrapped itself around the monuments, revealing a gloomy divinity – of mortal men closer to God than anyone else. But no stretched arm of a mortal man could ever reach. Their faces marked with expressions of being ever so close, thus left with a bittersweet feeling. Seconds seemed to last forever as I stood there, looking upon these grotesque and baroque figures. Though they stood as still as ever, with limbs of stone, heart of stone, neither soul nor thought, I felt the presence of fear – at any moment they could rewrite their ever long fate, the burden of being ever so close to God, catch the sight of me and go from nearly salvaged to furious slaughtering.
In the Far East gazelles had found shelter beneath the only tree in perhaps a seven-mile radius. Deserted.

They liquefied me and loaded their truck with several other ones. They looked like me, and I looked like them. For a moment I thought that it was all over. Then I realized that this was what it was all about.
(I despised them!)

There I stood among grains of sand! This is home of insanity and mind de(con)struction! However here I am - greatly accompanied by the chains of mortality – fate uncontrollable. Such irony of fate: in constant motion, such irony of ever-turning wheels,

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 04:35 AM