Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Update, singing update
post Jun 18 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.374

First of all I want to thank everybody that replied to my prior posting about help with my singing voice. Your input helped me greatly, I went through several of Nemanya's lessons especially the ones on breathing and my voice has become a lot stronger. The chorus of the song was impossible for me last time, even though I know it's not perfect this time I was able to give it a go.

I posted another sound clip for some more input and see whether it is just me that thinks I'm improving lol. I used a backing track because I really wanted the focus to be my voice. Thank you all so much and I would greatly appreciate your input once again.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  11_am_revised.MP3 ( 2.07MB ) Number of downloads: 232
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jun 18 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #2

Lets go fishing!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.001

Sounds cool man, as I know zero about singing I will let the experts help you !! wink.gif But well done for working on your vocals smile.gif

mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
post Jun 18 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.341

That is very nice, but you should reall try to let you voice sing out clearly, without holding it back in the throat.

- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 09:14 PM