5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Practice Groups
post Jul 1 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #81

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.249

I'd like to join a practice group as well. i consider myself an intermediate player with shred ambitions ^^

atm i'm trying to focus on my alternate picking to gain precision and speed. anybody in? smile.gif

Ibanez RG 570
Ibanez RG 547
Boss GT-10
Line 6 Pocket Pod
Ibanez WD7
Fender Deluxe 112 Reverb
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RIP Dime
post Jul 1 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #82

Group: Members
Member No.: 862

Great idea Ilhua! I'd love to join a practice group. But if noone minds I think I'd like to be in a group a little more open in ways.

I'm really just looking for people to talk to about practicing, and I'm looking for people to share knowledge with. I really don't want to be confined to practicing the same lessons as the others in a group. I just want a group where everyone keeps track of the other's guitar playing journey, and help eachother along the way. smile.gif

I would say I'm a solid intermediate level player. Been playing for 2 years, I know theory pretty well, and I love Classic Rock, Metal, Hardcore, and Prog, basically anything that is heavy and interesting! I also like blues, jazz, and country.

Anyone interested in this kind of group can just let me know. I have MSN messenger, but I can get AIM or something else easily. smile.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
post Jul 1 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #83

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 1.402

Hi, all three of you.
I am in the practice group with PassionPlay.
Right now we are unfortunately as many as we think we should be. Sorry about that. I will, however, keep you posted if there are changes to this.

Or you could create a group yourself. You are already three members right there.

I´ve already joined Iluha´s practise group. He sent me an invitation yesterday. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
post Jul 14 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #84

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.337

Ok. so who's still up for the practise group? I'd love to start some time soon.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 03:54 PM