Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Plz, aches....:'(
beebo
post Jun 29 2008, 04:15 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 970

Well folks right now for a short time at least i'm doing a lil better and got lucky the meds helped. wink.gif
My mom & her bf & some cousins are going to the greenhorn tonight *bar* and i'm gonna take the goods out of that ...or try and get some rest and i've been having to eat grits for dinner and just a lil meat because it's getting worse where i can't touch my right side of my mouth in the very back where i chew so that explains the grits. But thnx guys for ur support! cool.gif I believe i can maybe last about another week where the orignial dentist should be back. I told my mom about the other dentist and she said they were closed on that day so i didn't bother to keep asking. Wish me luck on being able to live on grits tongue.gif ....and maybe a lil ice cream that's not too cold huh.gif lol! Just trying to make the moment a lil better.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beebo
post Jul 3 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 970

Guys guess wat laugh.gif
W/o taking the meds ...becuase they didn't help dry.gif but anyway i just kept praying and praying all those very seriously and God answered my prayers and took the pain away! plz guys, don't think i'm lying or weird i'm dead serious! But thnx for all ur support Gmc and u have my support now 100%

wink.gif Thnx for the comments guys...just talking made me feel a lil bit better.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 01:43 PM