Signe Vange, A little promotion...
Caelumamittendum
Jun 29 2008, 12:26 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there everyone.

http://www.myspace.com/signevange

Some months back I came across this girls myspace page, and I thought: "Signe Vange, isn't that the girl from my school?". I have had Physical Education as well as some other classes with her. Anyways, I thought: "Wow! I never knew she chould sing that well!".

Then yesterday when all students where gathered at the school for saying goodbye, listening to speeches - you know, graduation stuff, she recieved some kinda...award for being the "best talent" at our school. And she played and sang two songs she had written, one of them mostly a capella, only now and then accompanied by a bass, and the other one she played the piano and another guy the bass, and another one on the sax. Anyways, I was absolutely floored in awe - I think she got 200 out of 600 people to sit and cry. Anyways, I just wanted to promote her and her music here. What a voice!

Enjoy :-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Facebook Page can be found here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 29 2008, 12:42 AM
GMC:er
She got a great voice, nice and moody songs smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2020 - 02:04 PM