Destroying A G-system
Juan M. Valero
Jul 2 2008, 02:05 PM
Instructor
well, I get a G-system and I was studing lot of manuals and searching info in the Internet, and I found this crazy videos !!!

http://www.tcelectronic.com/files/popup_do...ystem_smash.mov

http://www.tcelectronic.com/files/popup_do..._runover_V2.mov

Well, actually I should say that this guy exposes to the damage ONLY the controller. G-system is a controller + a rack, and you can use it all together (the controller has a place where the rack can rest) or separate both things and connect them using a CAT5 cable.

Anyway I think those are a funny videos biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex87
Jul 2 2008, 02:09 PM
GMC:er
The TC ELectronic G-system is near indestructable indeed, i've worked with it sometimes and i didn't succeed to smash it. didnt try to smash it tho tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender Lead I - 1979, Hamer Steven Stevens sign. (modified) - 1986, Cort western, Santana acoustic

Amps:
Laney Lionheart LH5, Roland Cube 20 (the original orange one)

Effects (on board):
Boss TU-2 Tuner, Homebrew CPR Compressor, EHX Small Stone, Maxon OD-9 Overdrive, Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo, Boss DD-2, Carl Martin DeLayla XL, TC Electronic SCF1 Chorus/Flanger/Pitch Mod.

Effects (spare):
Boss OD-1 Overdrive, Boss CE-2 Chrous, Boss CS-1 Compressor, Schaller Volume Control, Boss PH-2 Phaser, Boss RV-2 Reverb

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 2 2008, 02:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
That´s really mad. O_ô
IMO, it´s not funny at all. Some years ago, I saw another video where some idiots smash a brand new PS2 or Wii. It´s really stupid in this way, but it can be clever: you earn a lot of money when people come to your website and watch this video... However, I personally would NEVER do this.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 2 2008, 02:45 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Tolek @ Jul 2 2008, 02:21 PM) *
That´s really mad. O_ô
IMO, it´s not funny at all. Some years ago, I saw another video where some idiots smash a brand new PS2 or Wii. It´s really stupid in this way, but it can be clever: you earn a lot of money when people come to your website and watch this video... However, I personally would NEVER do this.

Its from the TC electronics website- so its not "some idiot", they are just testing their product to an extreme.

But this is mad, i can't believe it took such a beating..thnx Juan wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jul 2 2008, 04:11 PM
Instructor
There was a video of a guy burning his behringer pedal a-la-Hendrix, it seems the guy didn´t liked the product.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 2 2008, 04:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Jul 2 2008, 03:45 PM) *
Its from the TC electronics website- so its not "some idiot", they are just testing their product to an extreme.

But this is mad, i can't believe it took such a beating..thnx Juan wink.gif

I didn´t say that he was an idiot. tongue.gif I just said that some idiots smashed a new PS2 and Wii. Additionaly, I didn´t know that it was an official tester. Thx. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 2 2008, 04:27 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
heheh crazy smile.gif Trying to destroy and jamming on equipment in a parking lot smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jul 2 2008, 04:29 PM
Instructor
Incredible biggrin.gif

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 2 2008, 05:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Jul 2 2008, 05:13 PM) *
I didn´t say that he was an idiot. tongue.gif I just said that some idiots smashed a new PS2 and Wii. Additionaly, I didn´t know that it was an official tester. Thx. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I think I forgot saying that this video is from the TC electronic staff, sorry mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jul 2 2008, 05:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Jul 2 2008, 06:16 PM) *
I think I forgot saying that this video is from the TC electronic staff, sorry mellow.gif

Don´t worry, be happy. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 2 2008, 07:39 PM
Instructor
yeah I'm happy cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 3 2008, 12:53 AM
Instructor
I saw several similar videos, people destroying stuff etc. Oh well, if they don't need them... wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 3 2008, 07:54 AM
Instructor
that's human spirit, destroying things unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 3 2008, 01:15 PM
Instructor
What about good spirit and giving away laugh.gif i would like to have that if they want to break it, I mean what's the point in destroying biggrin.gif I could make wonders with that device wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jul 4 2008, 09:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Jul 3 2008, 08:54 AM) *
that's human spirit, destroying things unsure.gif

that's human stupidity, destroying things

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 4 2008, 01:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ Jul 4 2008, 10:54 AM) *
that's human stupidity, destroying things

yeah, the endless human stupidity unsure.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:05 PM