Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guitar Pro Tabbing
surduk
post Nov 25 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 6.128

I like the chord diagrams of Guitar Pro with the left hand fingering written IN the diagram. You know, the black dots with 2, 3, or 4 written in it.
How can I save that kind of displayed chords in Guitar Pro? I want to make a kind of library, so I can learn new chords easier.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
post Nov 25 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #22

Get to da Chopper!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.374

Id say that the easiest way would be to print screen, cut out the chord diagram, then paste into a "master chord library" picture you have in paint. Nice and easy.

That or you could have a master chord diagrams.gp5 in guitarpro, just add the chords to that or something. Plenty of ways to do this easily. (As long asyour okay with actually creating the chord diagram in guitarpro)

+Quote Post
surduk
post Nov 25 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 6.128

QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Nov 25 2008, 11:16 AM) *
Id say that the easiest way would be to print screen, cut out the chord diagram, then paste into a "master chord library" picture you have in paint. Nice and easy.

That or you could have a master chord diagrams.gp5 in guitarpro, just add the chords to that or something. Plenty of ways to do this easily. (As long asyour okay with actually creating the chord diagram in guitarpro)

Hi DeepRoots,

Just great, thanks. Alt PrtSc, using Photoshop to save it as a jpg.
Surduk

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
post Nov 25 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 3.401

Creating guitar pro files is simple if you know about rhythms and timings. There is no difficulty in using the program usually just the music theory behind it. If you know how to write music scores it is exactly the same idea as that but makes it slightly easier and quicker. smile.gif I'd do a tutorial video but my video editing skills are a load of arse lol laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 08:31 AM