Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question for Krist
Me2
post Jul 7 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 746

In the ad for the site you mentioned that after getting a great teacher and practicing correctly you were able to blow people away when trying out guitars. If this is true. What exactly did you do that was so amazing.? :wink:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jul 7 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Me2)
In the ad for the site you mentioned that after getting a great teacher and practicing correctly you were able to blow people away when trying out guitars. If this is true. What exactly did you do that was so amazing.? :wink:

I played extremely fast - this tends [for some reason which I am not always quite sure of] to blow people away.

Oohh and dont confuse me with Christ! :wink:

/Kris

+Quote Post
DanielM
post Jul 7 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #3

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 725

i think guitarists get more amazed and blown away by a really fast guitarist than non guitarists do.

if you play the instrument you appreciate the difficulty and skill of a player more than someone who does not. many people have the attitude 'it looks easy' but it generally isnt as easy as it looks.

seeing a player like kris (or christ tongue.gif) play like he does in a video like curious coincidence (for example), when trying to play it yourself you can really see the amount of skill that he has.

it certainly blew me away when i saw him do that and do left hand arpeggios at the speed that he does.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:11 PM