Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Warhammer: Age Of Reckoning
VinceG
post Jul 12 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 973

While browsing for Warhammer related stuff, I stumble upon a news that EA is releasing an online community like WoW, but in a Warhammer form called Age Of Reckoning. The sides will be split in two: Order with classes like Dwarves, Empire and High Elves;Destruction with classes like Greenskins (orcs and goblins), Chaos, and Dark Elves.

I for one is kind of excited about this release. I'm not the biggest of all gamers, in fact I abandoned gaming when I started making amateur movies/music videos/ and playing guitar, but I was always a fan of the Warhammer RTS and books and how badass all the characters are, especially Chaos. I also like how the world of Warhammer is kinda similar to the world that Tolkien made, especially the conspiracy of the Chaos leader looking like a Nazgul. Anyways, enough of my blabbering, anyone else excited about this new sensation on the MMO world?

This post has been edited by VinceG: Jul 12 2008, 03:37 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
post Jul 12 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #2

Learning Apprentice Player

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.023

QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 11 2008, 09:36 PM) *
While browsing for Warhammer related stuff, I stumble upon a news that EA is releasing an online community like WoW, but in a Warhammer form called Age Of Reckoning. The sides will be split in two: Order with classes like Dwarves, Empire and High Elves;Destruction with classes like Greenskins (orcs and goblins), Chaos, and Dark Elves.

I for one is kind of excited about this release. I'm not the biggest of all gamers, in fact I abandoned gaming when I started making amateur movies/music videos/ and playing guitar, but I was always a fan of the Warhammer RTS and books and how badass all the characters are, especially Chaos. I also like how the world of Warhammer is kinda similar to the world that Tolkien made, especially the conspiracy of the Chaos leader looking like a Nazgul. Anyways, enough of my blabbering, anyone else excited about this new sensation on the MMO world?

sounds really cool. I wish they would make a mmorpg of the .hack// series that would be awesome!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 07:21 PM