> Xbox 360 Or Ps3 ?
J.T.
post Jul 14 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.777

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 14 2008, 01:15 PM) *
Well I guess ps3 would be a cool choice...Although not so strong now, I'm sure it will lead as the best console in the future..

I second that... I think so too that PS3 is the way to go... has some great titles now but best yet to come...

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jjt5150
my curent equipment:
PRS CE 24 guitar
H&K Switchblade head
H&K 4x12 WARP Cabinet
Morley Wah - Mark Tremonti model
+ Line6 POD XT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hypocrite
post Jul 17 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 5.514

i've got my xbox 2 months ago and i love it. I think it's the beste next gen console atm and since FF XIII was anounced for Xbox too at E3 i would never consider to buy a PS3 wink.gif

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
post Jul 17 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #23

Learning Rock Star

Member No.: 5.298

QUOTE (hypocrite @ Jul 17 2008, 09:59 PM) *
i've got my xbox 2 months ago and i love it. I think it's the beste next gen console atm and since FF XIII was anounced for Xbox too at E3 i would never consider to buy a PS3 wink.gif

Yeah, I noticed that. Fair play, I geuss, though I've always considered FF to be a PS-only game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
post Jul 17 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 3.537

PS3 All The Way.

I've been a sony man since the first Playstation came out.

PS3 is a awesome gaming system, plus it has hi-definition, and as far as I'm aware XboX dont have the HD luxury. Plus there are some fantastic games coming out for the PS3 smile.gif

--------------------

Signature Made By Spleeny

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift "

+Quote Post
hypocrite
post Jul 17 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 5.514

xbox has HD, only the first console didn't had a HDMI port but the newer version have one

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
post Jul 17 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 3.548

They are almost exactly equal! The only major difference is the games and that comes down to personal opinion anyway.

How anyone can possible justify statements like `ps3 all the way` I'll never know. I guess some people have a loyalty to the playstation brand? Seems a little odd to me unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
post Jul 17 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Moon Boots @ Jul 17 2008, 09:32 PM) *
They are almost exactly equal! The only major difference is the games and that comes down to personal opinion anyway.

How anyone can possible justify statements like `ps3 all the way` I'll never know. I guess some people have a loyalty to the playstation brand? Seems a little odd to me unsure.gif

I can justify that because as I said in my post, I have been loyal to Playstation and never played any other gaming console since the first playstation came out. And I never will play any other console, unless Playstation stop making gaming consoles..

But thats my own personal opinion. And there is no right or wrong answer really...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spleeny
post Jul 17 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 5.043

If you want online the xbox needs membership (£35 year) Also many games are made for online multiplayer, most don't have 4 player, only 2 - so no more tiny 4 player splitscreen like good old N64 days. Xbox accesories are also compatible with your PC (microsoft manufactured so software works well if you have windows) with wireless adapter (fairly cheap) so you can use wireless headsets and controllers there too. I can't comment on the PS3 but the xbox guide system is good for talking to friends and joining up with your friends online

Hi, this is my first post here nice to meet you and awesome site tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
post Jul 17 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #29

Learning Guitar Hero

Member No.: 2.444

In england everything is extra on the xbox the wireless adapter is about £45 the online membership which has already been mentioned is £25 if you want a hard drive 20gb is £60 so the ps3 which has hard drive built in as well as wireless connection and free online gaming is much cheaper in the long run!.

I also love the fact that the PS3 games are all high definition (as standard) and the graphics are much better than those on the xbox because of this.

Don't get me wrong I did love my xbox but i sold it recently cos i di'nt use it anywhere near as much as the ps3 plus Metal gear solid owns!

p.s the xbox has some real reliability issues i.e the red spot problem i had two that bust luckily within guarentee but still it was a major pain in the ass!

My verdict PS3 all the way!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
post Jul 17 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 3.548

QUOTE (vintageplaya666 @ Jul 17 2008, 09:43 PM) *
I can justify that because as I said in my post, I have been loyal to Playstation and never played any other gaming console since the first playstation came out. And I never will play any other console, unless Playstation stop making gaming consoles..

But thats my own personal opinion. And there is no right or wrong answer really...

So you like playstation...because you like playstation? huh.gif I honestly can't understand someone having that sort of unquestioning, submissive loyalty to a plastic box...but whatever I guess mellow.gif

QUOTE (Spleeny @ Jul 17 2008, 09:43 PM) *
If you want online the xbox needs membership (£35 year) Also many games are made for online multiplayer, most don't have 4 player, only 2 - so no more tiny 4 player splitscreen like good old N64 days. Xbox accesories are also compatible with your PC (microsoft manufactured so software works well if you have windows) with wireless adapter (fairly cheap) so you can use wireless headsets and controllers there too. I can't comment on the PS3 but the xbox guide system is good for talking to friends and joining up with your friends online

Hi, this is my first post here nice to meet you and awesome site tongue.gif

Welcome dude! Can't disagree with any of this post.

QUOTE (Alex Lewis @ Jul 17 2008, 10:03 PM) *
In england everything is extra on the xbox the wireless adapter is about £45 the online membership which has already been mentioned is £25 if you want a hard drive 20gb is £60 so the ps3 which has hard drive built in as well as wireless connection and free online gaming is much cheaper in the long run!.

I also love the fact that the PS3 games are all high definition (as standard) and the graphics are much better than those on the xbox because of this.

Don't get me wrong I did love my xbox but i sold it recently cos i di'nt use it anywhere near as much as the ps3 plus Metal gear solid owns!

p.s the xbox has some real reliability issues i.e the red spot problem i had two that bust luckily within guarentee but still it was a major pain in the ass!

My verdict PS3 all the way!

You have to remember that the ps3 base price is higher, and so with all of the extras they work out at a very similar price. Xbox Live really is miles ahead of ps3 online play, so in my opinion the yearly fee is well worth it. I'm quite confused as to how you came to the conclusion that ps3 graphics are better as they are identical to the xbox 360 graphics. Regarding xbox reliability issues: they're now fixed.

This post has been edited by Moon Boots: Jul 17 2008, 11:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
post Jul 17 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (Moon Boots @ Jul 17 2008, 11:15 PM) *
So you like playstation...because you like playstation? huh.gif I honestly can't understand someone having that sort of unquestioning, submissive loyalty to a plastic box...but whatever I guess mellow.gif

No..My point is, I like Playstation because I prefer them to any other console. I prefer the games they have relesed over the years on the Playstation systems, I like the graphics and mainly I like the Playstation System. Alot of my friends have only stuck to Playstation aswell, and there is nothing wrong with that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iron King
post Jul 18 2008, 04:01 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 4.058

As a person who makes games for a living, my opinion is that you should get Xbox.
Neither of the systems are really better so you need to go for the system which has better games to match your tastes.

If you love GTAIV, go for the XBOX. It runs better on Xbox and it has exclusive DLC.
Only get a PS3 if you love Japanese style games (ugh I can't stand them myself)

I've had my PS3 for months and don't own a single game for it. Not a single game exclusive to PS3 interests me in the slightest... and that includes future games as well

+Quote Post
sigma7
post Jul 18 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #33

Member No.: 4.917

I PREFER PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX 360s BREAK AND GETS THE STUPID RED RINGS OF DEATH. MICROSOFT RIPS YOU OFF CONSTANTLY WITH THEIR HIGH PRICED ONLINE GAMING STRATEGY WHEN THE PS3 IS FREEEEE. THE PS3 COMES WITH AN INTERNET BROWSER AS WELL. BLU-RAY HAS DOMINATED THE WAR AGAINST HD MAKING THE PS3 SUPERIOR TO THE 360 IN MOVIE PLAYING. AND PS3 HAS 70 EXCLUSIVE TITLES COMING IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS AND MOST OF WHICH ARE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED. AND IT IS A 100% MYTH THAT THE ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE IS BETTER ON THE 360. AND PS3 ALSO IS IN THE MAKING OF A VIRTUAL SIM ONLINE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE. AS AN OWNER OF AN XBOX 360 FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND A CURRENT OWNER OF A PS3, I NO WUT I AM TALING ABOUT. GET A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. SUCK IT MICROSOFT FOR RIPPING ME OFF

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
post Jul 18 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Iron King @ Jul 18 2008, 04:01 AM) *
As a person who makes games for a living, my opinion is that you should get Xbox.
Neither of the systems are really better so you need to go for the system which has better games to match your tastes.

If you love GTAIV, go for the XBOX. It runs better on Xbox and it has exclusive DLC.

I've had my PS3 for months and don't own a single game for it. Not a single game exclusive to PS3 interests me in the slightest... and that includes future games as well

Well said Iron King.

Thats ended the debate.

Get the system that matches you're taste in games.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
post Jul 18 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 3.401

QUOTE (sigma7 @ Jul 18 2008, 05:01 AM) *
I PREFER PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XBOX 360s BREAK AND GETS THE STUPID RED RINGS OF DEATH. MICROSOFT RIPS YOU OFF CONSTANTLY WITH THEIR HIGH PRICED ONLINE GAMING STRATEGY WHEN THE PS3 IS FREEEEE. THE PS3 COMES WITH AN INTERNET BROWSER AS WELL. BLU-RAY HAS DOMINATED THE WAR AGAINST HD MAKING THE PS3 SUPERIOR TO THE 360 IN MOVIE PLAYING. AND PS3 HAS 70 EXCLUSIVE TITLES COMING IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS AND MOST OF WHICH ARE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED. AND IT IS A 100% MYTH THAT THE ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE IS BETTER ON THE 360. AND PS3 ALSO IS IN THE MAKING OF A VIRTUAL SIM ONLINE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE. AS AN OWNER OF AN XBOX 360 FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND A CURRENT OWNER OF A PS3, I NO WUT I AM TALING ABOUT. GET A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. SUCK IT MICROSOFT FOR RIPPING ME OFF

Haha. I like your style biggrin.gif I must admit I hate X Box and Microshaft (ermm soft)

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
chmilew
post Jul 18 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 2.074

QUOTE (Iron King @ Jul 18 2008, 05:01 AM) *

Actually I like playing games like GTA, Pro Evolution soccer and some good racing games like NFS !
That's all biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
post Jul 18 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #37

Learning Apprentice Player

Member No.: 5.023

I'm gonna have to go with the xbox 360!

The achievments are very fun to get and theres actually something to work for rather than playing the game beating it and then never playing it again.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
post Jul 18 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 5.454

xbox alllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyy wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
Iron King
post Jul 19 2008, 04:52 AM
Post #39

Member No.: 4.058

QUOTE (chmilew @ Jul 18 2008, 10:50 AM) *
Actually I like playing games like GTA, Pro Evolution soccer and some good racing games like NFS !
That's all biggrin.gif

Well there you go
GTA runs better on XBOX
and NFS runs MUCH better on XBOX... I should know seeing as how I helped to make 2 of them with the last company I worked for

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2017 - 04:34 PM