> Golfer's Elbow
SonofDestiny
post Jul 20 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.207

Hey guys,

For the last three weeks I've been struggling with a golfer's elbow. I always thought that guitar injuries were for sissy boys, but I guess I was really wrong. Thank God I noticed it in an early stage. It's pretty much over now, I think. I don't feel any pain and tension anymore when I play.

I was recording myself today and it was so sloppy, my bends were really false. So now I feel like I'm gonna have to start all over again. I'm really, really buggered.

Well anyway... so far for my frustrations laugh.gif

How do I start again? Are there any lessons that are good for recovery? My pinky is the reason all of this started - so should I just say goodbye to the little fellow and play without it?

Sorry for being such a girl... but I just feel really guilty for not practising and everything sad.gif (oh yeah and the pills the doctor gave me make me more emotional rolleyes.gif I'm so happy I'm not a woman, cause this sucks!)

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
post Jul 20 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Bass & Beginner Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.410

Well you can start over with easier stuff you practiced earlier but on SLOW tempos....Just take your time..You'll get up to speed in no time.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
My solo and band songs : Keep Going On, Night Vibe, Kad Te Vidim, Susret, Plava Silueta
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 09:00 PM