Old Death Metal
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 28 2008, 02:30 PM
GMC:er
Hey Lian,

I love your takes on more melodic modern death metal but is there any chance of doing a more older technical style lesson with less melodic aspects and just out and out anger and rage filled riffs built on aggression. Songs like. Think 32 beat per minute runs and dark haunting tapping like Evil Dead by Death

Death - Trapped In A Corner
Possessed - Death Metal
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Carcass - Tools Of The Trade
Malevolent Creation - Eve of the Apocalypse

If you know what I mean.

Keep up with the great lessons. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 29 2008, 09:59 AM
Instructor
ofcourse man, I love Death and Carcass well, I am a huge fan of them so there´s no problem to do it.
just give me some time, because I have a lot of request. btw, I really thanks you your request! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 29 2008, 10:24 AM
GMC:er
It's alright. Cheers for answering my request smile.gif

Some Atheist style stuff mixing technical death metal on electric and acoustic guitars in the same passage of music also possibly. smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jul 29 2008, 10:24 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:15 AM