Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guitarplayernails., Have anyone tried those?
post Aug 25 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.932

I always have trouble with my fingernails, they always break and I also have this habit of biting them.

So i´m gonna try this artificial nails. Have anyone used those??

Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
post Aug 25 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.769

Hello, I tried them (not exactly those ones you mentioned, but similar ones) long time ago and they didn't work well for me. I felt kind of uncomfortable playing with them. Maybe you should check out special nails supplements which make your nails break-resistant? Also make sure that your nails are well filed and there are no tiny cracks which may cause breaking them.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
post Aug 25 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 2.860

if you have problems with weak nails try this OPI Nail Envy not something that I use as I dont play with my fingers at all (well not my picking hand laugh.gif) and dont need long nails, but my wife loves her long fingernails and applies this on a regular basis, it encourages quicker growth and makes them stronger, I`ve used it a few times when I`ve split nails and I have to say it worked well, shes recomended it to many people and they have all come back impressed with the results, quite pricey for a lil bottle but if it works then I guess its worth it smile.gif
Soz I know its not an opinion on the false nails but just an alternative smile.gif

Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2016 - 09:30 AM