bmh1109
post Sep 2 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.747

Item : Rocktron Voodu Valve Preamp AND Rocktron Velocity 100 Stereo Power amp
Seller : Brandon Harwood
Asking Price : $675 for the Voodu Valve (it's NEW IN BOX) and $175 for the Power amp or $800 for the set! (Free shipping in continental United States, and I can quote for international shipping)

Attached Image

Description: My first Voodu Valve had an issue with the display flickering due to a faulty capacitor, so I contacted Rocktron, who have great customer service, and they have sent me a brand new one no questions asked. While it was gone I ended up buying a new amp head, and no longer have the need for the voodu valve anymore. So the Voodu Valve for sale will be an unopened brand new factory direct Voodu Valve. This is a great deal for $675 as the price for one of these new has just gone up to $749 (see musiciansfriend.com and music123.com) The power amp is in like new condition and has only been used for about 4 months in a home studio environment. There are no cosmetic defects such as rack rash or anything on the power amp, and it works just as it did the day I bought it. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bmh1109
post Sep 5 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.747

Price dropped to $700 for both items. $600 for Voodu Valve and $100 for Power amp.

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2017 - 04:38 PM