Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Made A Big Mistake Yesterday
post Sep 4 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.587

So, The tabletop RPG group asked me to start up a new game. They wanted me to do something diffrent than usual by doing something spacey and unknown to them. I personally really like politics driven plots and in my research for a good political system and history. I remembered the Battletech universe. I'm a big mechwarrior fan so I already had a good graps on how things work.

One thing led to another and I was looking up Mechwarrior vids on youtube and realized how much I missed it.

I had borrowed a friend both M4:Vengenance and M4:Mercenaries and never got them back. So in a moment of impulsiveness I ordered M4:Mercenaries from Ebay and hopefully it will arrive within two weeks.

So When I haven't been online for over a week I'll probably be stomping around with my 85ton Mauler and fanboying out.

I Can't help it, Although the game is from 2002 and the engine is from 2000 it is still one of the greatest games ever in my opinion tongue.gif

This post has been edited by JeroenKole: Sep 4 2008, 01:12 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Sep 4 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.401

I always do this with old games I like. I'll remember them and then I will buy them on ebay again and get them and play around for a bit and wonder what on earth am I doing. I should have left this alone years ago and not come back to it.

Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
post Sep 4 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.341

I see what you mean. I also sometimes miss old games. One game I liked very much was perimeter, and I didn't have a good computer to play it on, so I played with all settings to zero, and still played it over 2-3 times, always come back to it. smile.gif

- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 01:09 PM