Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unlucky
g-forcelover
post Sep 28 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.857

That exact same thing happened to my guitar. I got it used, and it was still amazing, and cheap. when i started to look at it when I bought it, i noticed a big crack, indicating that the headstock had been broken off before. So it is possible to repare it, just find someone really, really, good to do the job. and my guitar sounds amazong, and plays like a dream.

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex87
post Oct 2 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.773

QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Sep 28 2008, 02:23 PM) *
That exact same thing happened to my guitar. I got it used, and it was still amazing, and cheap. when i started to look at it when I bought it, i noticed a big crack, indicating that the headstock had been broken off before. So it is possible to repare it, just find someone really, really, good to do the job. and my guitar sounds amazong, and plays like a dream.

I'm sorry to hear that about your guitar too. I got the best man i know on the case, he is fixing it as we speak :-)

QUOTE (fkalich @ Sep 28 2008, 10:38 AM) *
Regarding the clumsy friend, you can take the dog approach or cat approach. A dog would consider it understandable as they are clumsy. But a cat would not, cats do not excuse carelessness like that, they hold you responsible.

Or he can take the approach I do. As every molecule in your body is replaced within 9 years, in 9 years he can say he is totally not responsible.

I fully undestand your point in this. I sorta went both ways if i can say that lol. I just said as long as either your insurance or mine will pay, and as long as it wont cost me a thing to get it repaired since i know it could be repaired without big problems, i'd stick with that. The most important is i get it back - 2 month before this accident i had this guitar fully fixed up for a 1000 dollars (it's an old, rare one) So its very important just to have this one back.
Ill upload a photo of it when i get it back smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender Lead I - 1979, Hamer Steven Stevens sign. (modified) - 1986, Cort western, Santana acoustic

Amps:
Laney Lionheart LH5, Roland Cube 20 (the original orange one)

Effects (on board):
Boss TU-2 Tuner, Homebrew CPR Compressor, EHX Small Stone, Maxon OD-9 Overdrive, Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo, Boss DD-2, Carl Martin DeLayla XL, TC Electronic SCF1 Chorus/Flanger/Pitch Mod.

Effects (spare):
Boss OD-1 Overdrive, Boss CE-2 Chrous, Boss CS-1 Compressor, Schaller Volume Control, Boss PH-2 Phaser, Boss RV-2 Reverb
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 12:46 PM