The Melvins
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 12:05 PM
GMC:er
Who likes The Melvins here and what are your favourite songs?

I'm seeing them tonight smile.gif

Check 'Em Out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4QF1ZMvpI

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 1 2008, 12:18 PM
Love The Melvins. I was gonna see em this summer, but the show was 21+. Stoner Witch, Bullhead, Houdini are my favorite albums from Melvins.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 12:20 PM
It's an 18 plus here but I'm 24 anyway. It should be awesome. Every time they have played here I haven't been able to get to see them but today I finally get my chance smile.gif I hope they kick arse smile.gif I also love the Stoner Witch and Houdini albums a lot. Is it Revolve one of their songs? I really love that one.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 1 2008, 12:33 PM
Love em! Stoner Witch is my favorite album, Revolve is a killer song. Houdini is great as well, along with all their other stuff.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
opeth.db
Oct 1 2008, 12:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 1 2008, 07:20 AM) *
It's an 18 plus here but I'm 24 anyway. It should be awesome. Every time they have played here I haven't been able to get to see them but today I finally get my chance smile.gif I hope they kick arse smile.gif I also love the Stoner Witch and Houdini albums a lot. Is it Revolve one of their songs? I really love that one.

The Melvins are great. It has a relation (Trevor Dunn - who was an touring member) to one of my all time favorite bands Mr.Bungle. cool.gif

This post has been edited by opeth.db: Oct 1 2008, 12:35 PM

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 12:34 PM
I'm getting more and more excited about the gig tonight. Only 6 and a half hours to go now smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
opeth.db
Oct 1 2008, 12:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 1 2008, 07:34 AM) *
I'm getting more and more excited about the gig tonight. Only 6 and a half hours to go now smile.gif

Sweet. Have fun! wink.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2020 - 02:57 PM