I´m Back
Gerardo Siere
Oct 20 2008, 06:39 PM
Instructor
Hello, I've just comeback from playing in "1º Festival Internacional de Guitarras 2008 Junin de los Andes", so I want to share some of the audio highlights of that festival. (For the other players I think I should ask for permission first)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  02_Lachrimae_Pavan.mp3 ( 7.25MB ) Number of downloads: 135
Attached File  03_Vals_Op8_N_3.mp3 ( 6.86MB ) Number of downloads: 110
Attached File  04_Le_Gondolier.mp3 ( 6.22MB ) Number of downloads: 135

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J.E.
Oct 20 2008, 06:43 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Oct 20 2008, 07:39 PM) *
Hello, I've just comeback from playing in "1º Festival Internacional de Guitarras 2008 Junin de los Andes", so I want to share some of the audio highlights of that festival. (For the other players I think I should ask for permission first)
Absolutely lovely! ive always had this crush on spanish romance guitar this is some heavy stuff:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 20 2008, 06:43 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome back Gerardo !! Lovely tunes you played there !!! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 20 2008, 06:45 PM
GMC:er
Wow great playing.

Thanks for sharing.
How big is the festival ? The title is very impressive

I really love Vals Op8

Thanks again

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 20 2008, 09:08 PM
Instructor
it sounds awesome Gerardo, good to have you onboard again smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 20 2008, 09:10 PM
Instructor
great man! well done wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Oct 20 2008, 11:11 PM
Instructor
nice tunes and welcome back Gera

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Oct 20 2008, 11:18 PM
Instructor
It is not so big, there were 6 guitarrist including me that played like 30 minutes each in 2 days, and like 50 people attended avery day what makes it a big number cause the little town it is. Some of the players were just unbelievable. I think a webpage and some youtube postings will come the next month. The name international is because of the nationality of the players. Also you have this mathematics, when you make a festival you invite and support people and you can't get a lot of days or players unless you are a rich country or get an unussual support from the goverment, if you grab that money, make a contest with some big prize then a lot of guitarrist may come and afford everything by them selves.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 20 2008, 11:35 PM
Instructor
Welcome back Gerardo

I am very happy for you man. Attending festivals and performing is wonderful experience.
Keep it up !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:36 PM