> Headphones Advice?
p.d.groen
post Nov 2 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 6.157

Hi Besip,

I thought about your other question, about the POD. As I understand it, you want to play the backing track from your PC and then play the solo from your guitar over it, and mix it all together so you can listen to it over headphones, right?

You may be able to do that the other way around: feed your guitar signal from your amp or your effect processor (whatever gear you have) to the mic or line input on your PC and plug your headphones in the PC. With some software you should be able to record on the PC, and mix tracks together + play the solo over it.

It may be wise to read some specifications of all the inputs and outputs on your gear and your PC. You don't want to blow an input by putting a too large signal on it smile.gif

Have fun playing

Peter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
post Nov 2 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #22

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.798

QUOTE (p.d.groen @ Nov 2 2008, 07:02 AM) *
Hi Besip,

You may be able to do that the other way around: feed your guitar signal from your amp or your effect processor (whatever gear you have) to the mic or line input on your PC and plug your headphones in the PC. With some software you should be able to record on the PC, and mix tracks together + play the solo over it.

Have fun playing

Peter.

good to know actualy for this i'm be need some special cable i'm belive but if they seling those cables that great becouse i'm be can start use that before i'm buy Pod wink.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 05:12 PM