Line 6 Flextone Ii...i Need A Part, Tradgedy has struck. I cannot afford to fix it at the shop
iamblackmo
Nov 5 2008, 12:48 AM
GMC:er
I was moving my Flextone II XL back into it's corner when one of the wheel lifts ran over the power cable. As soon as this happened, I saw a quick flash then the amp powered down.

I know it said there are no user serviceable parts; but, I am student and there is no-way I was going to be able to afford the 40 and hour bench work the shops around here ask for.

I ripped open the back and saw that the input jack for the power cable was fractured and I am hoping that replacing this part will return my amp into it's working condition.

I am seriously heart-broken and in pain. I have pictures of the part and the back of the amp. Can anyone PLEASE help me track down this power switch!

Here are the pics.

This is the back of the amp, where the switch used to be...

Here is the switch, as you can see, one side is broken on the power input and the other side is almost intact. This is what is leading me to believe that it may be the problem. I do not want to pay 100 + dollars to find out that they cannot fix it.

The part number off of this switch is 35-00-035

As one guitar player to another, please, I know someone has to have the resources to help me out here. If I have to pay for the part first before it gets shipped, I will. I am so serious and so sad without my amp.

Mo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:58 PM