Speed Licks Solo Lesson - new layout, A new era at gmc? New solo lessons coming up!!
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 23 2006, 02:28 PM
GMC Founder
Speed Licks Solo Lesson

This was meant for Monday - bu we have worked so hard making this new layout come alive - I just had to set it live today... The beginner 101 lessons update will be moved to next week.

As you probably notice this is the main page video broken down into segments. A great format which I like a lot - as it really facilitates learning the different licks/building blocks for a solo. As backing track - you get the solo at different speeds + metronome beat!

This format is obviously open for changes - so suggestions are always welcome.

One of the slow videos will usually be available for free so that non-members can understand what the lessons are about.

Let's hope there aren't any bugs...if so, please inform!

Now go SHRED!! biggrin.gif

--Kris

PS By "we" I mean our beloved internet consultant mr Henrik Skotth (sometimes active as "test" on the forum - btw , check out his Swedish internet consultant firm) - and a little graphics and guitar playing by me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:31 PM