Tuor Delarren
post Nov 23 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 945

hey everyone! smile.gif

i'm selim from istanbul, turkey. im 20.
just signed up & checked out the beginner section. there are truly some awesome content here. i've been "trying" to play the guitar about 3 months now.
i'm getting some live lessons also. and i read about some article about guitar learning some time ago. it suggested that beginners should take from more than one instructors. so i've decided to give another instructor a try with my continuing one. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Tuor Delarren: Nov 23 2006, 10:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
post Nov 24 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Hello selim,

Welcome, you have found a great site here. Im sure you will find loads of stuff to help you on your way.
When i started playing (3years ago) I just used the net to find most of the stuff to get me started. Leart some basic chords and just strummed for months, learning easy songs that i liked. It gave me the motivation to progress quite quickly. Stick with it ,soon your fingers will harden up and you can play for longer periods. Im sure you know what i mean there lol.

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Nov 24 2006, 08:14 AM
Post #3

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Tuor Delarren @ Nov 24 2006, 12:31 AM) *
hey everyone! smile.gif

i'm selim from istanbul, turkey. im 20.
just signed up & checked out the beginner section. there are truly some awesome content here. i've been "trying" to play the guitar about 3 months now.
i'm getting some live lessons also. and i read about some article about guitar learning some time ago. it suggested that beginners should take from more than one instructors. so i've decided to give another instructor a try with my continuing one. tongue.gif

Welcome Tuor,

I definately agree with you on the "more than one instructors" topic. I fact I believe it's essential to get your knowledge from different sources (may it be teachers, websites or cd:s). smile.gif

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

--Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 05:52 PM