If Luck Exists
The Uncreator
Dec 6 2008, 10:30 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Then all i have is bad luck. Since september 1, I have gotten kidney stones, had 2 surgeries, had certain exams i wasnt supposed to have till i was 40, had the flu twice, had a guitar breakdown, costing me $250 for repair, few days ago my PC crashed, and I lost everything i had...EVERYTHING, all the songs and lyrics ive done. And yesterday my car broke down.....And on top of all that. I have little to no work, so I cant pay the $400 insurance bill I have, or the $200 + medical bills I have left over.

Yeah, So I just needed to complain.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Dec 6 2008, 10:39 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
Wow ! that's a sad story man, It's bad that it's happening to you !! I hope that the days comming will be better for you.. anyway, you now sometimes luck is on our side, and sometimes it's not, so we just have to keep struggling.. Keep hope and listen to some music, you'll feel better....
Hope I helped you, I'm bad when it comes to doing such speachs..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Dec 6 2008, 10:47 PM
Instructor
Wow man it's terrible!
But I'm sure that better times will come.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 6 2008, 11:56 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Im hoping this is the part where Iron Maiden's tour bus breaks down in front of my house laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 7 2008, 12:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
Wow.. Not a good couple of months for you, mate =(

Look at the bright side though... Anything might look like a good thing now =)
And good things usually happens eventually if enough bad things happen.. Like a Karma sort'a way.. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 7 2008, 06:51 AM
GMC:er
ohhh man i'm know how you feell mellow.gif
but don't worry you are not just the 1
things like that happen to me also...somethime i'm have like good year and thenn booom
if the good realy exist he realy don't looked me smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:58 PM