My Good Cheap Guitar--lol-omg
besip
Dec 7 2008, 03:03 AM
GMC:er
hey i'm just a litle confused biggrin.gif
after 1 year to playing to my first axe{esp ltd viper 50} i'm find out i'm adapt to the neck and guitar
the problem is i'm was again try some good guitars on guitar shopt today from Gibson studio to jackson and ibanez
but i'm didn;t find any guitar so comfortable like my cheap crapy axe biggrin.gif

so the complicaction with buying new axe to my self is get more complicate biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 7 2008, 03:22 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (besip @ Dec 6 2008, 09:03 PM) *
hey i'm just a litle confused biggrin.gif
after 1 year to playing to my first axe{esp ltd viper 50} i'm find out i'm adapt to the neck and guitar
the problem is i'm was again try some good guitars on guitar shopt today from Gibson studio to jackson and ibanez
but i'm didn;t find any guitar so comfortable like my cheap crapy axe biggrin.gif

so the complicaction with buying new axe to my self is get more complicate biggrin.gif

besip - I suggest you keep playing your guitar that feels right to you then! Keep shopping around, until you find the one that feels like what you want...don't force yourself to settle for a "better" guitar. Take your time!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 7 2008, 03:29 AM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Dec 6 2008, 10:22 PM) *
besip - I suggest you keep playing your guitar that feels right to you then! Keep shopping around, until you find the one that feels like what you want...don't force yourself to settle for a "better" guitar. Take your time!

hi buddy cool.gif

actualy i'm know i'm wana something new..my axe feel comfortable when i'm playing but i'm feel somehing with the sound isn't right...

heh to find the right axe can be problem ...i'm like like every weak diferent guitar biggrin.gif but when i'm try them on store they are not so comfortable like my cheap baby smile.gif ...actualy i'm belive the main point is becouse as i'm write before i'm adapt my self to this neck and as beginer my fingers usualy on guitar store play about 50% more crapy like my real self at home biggrin.gif

and other thing is i'm maybe{not sure leave the usa next year} and this guitar here is more cheap like in europe so i'm wana be sure i'm can do that soon smile.gif

thanks for reply cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 7 2008, 03:31 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 7 2008, 03:38 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (besip @ Dec 6 2008, 09:29 PM) *
hi buddy cool.gif

actualy i'm know i'm wana something new..my axe feel comfortable when i'm playing but i'm feel somehing with the sound isn't right...

heh to find the right axe can be problem ...i'm like like every weak diferent guitar biggrin.gif but when i'm try them on store they are not so comfortable like my cheap baby smile.gif ...actualy i'm belive the main point is becouse as i'm write before i'm adapt my self to this neck and as beginer my fingers usualy on guitar store play about 50% more crapy like my real self at home biggrin.gif

and other thing is i'm maybe{not sure leave the usa next year} and this guitar here is more cheap like in europe so i'm wana be sure i'm can do that soon smile.gif

thanks for reply cool.gif

What is it about your guitar that you like how it feels? Is it the weight? Maybe the neck dimensions? If you can pinpoint what it is you like about your guitar over the ones you have tried, maybe we can help you find the right one!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 7 2008, 03:48 AM
looks like i'm get pretty familiar with the neck dimensions

i'm was try also few weaks ago new ibanez sv 5470 thats preety comfortable axe...but still expensive

actualy i'm not hurry yet to buy it cool.gif but i'm searching and i'm belive some no comfortable guitar to me can become comfortable biggrin.gif but i'm just stuck with the feealing to my 1 axe smile.gif

actualy i'm had some crapy pickups and i'm was try today for example Jackson with emg active...they dont sound to me so weell when i;m play over them and also then neck do not feel so good like my LTD 50

but the problem is just probbaly me becouse when i'm heard to play the sales man over that guitar and also the gibson studio i'm like it tongue.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 7 2008, 03:52 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:54 AM