It's good to be back :)
bricktop
Dec 1 2006, 05:35 AM
GMC:er
Well I've been gone for a couple weeks as we had an unexpected death in the family right before Thanksgiving. My father in law died during complications from open heart surgery. When I first got started playing he gave me his ovation acoustic, so it's a real sentimental guitar and I'll always be thankful when I play it.
So now I'm ready to jump back into practicing here, but I've still got the blues, maybe I'll try and play some EC stuff from his unplugged dvd...

John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 1 2006, 08:28 AM
GMC Founder
Sorry to hear about your father in law sad.gif

Glad to have you back, though! smile.gif Eric Clapton sounds good like a good idea - or why not have a go at the new Steve Vai lesson?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 1 2006, 10:03 AM
Sorry for your loss, I lost a close family member a little earlier in the year and it's tough. But music, and making music helped me alot, and loss always makes you treasure what you have.

Jeff/

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Dec 4 2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry for the loss bro!

Hang in there, and brighten things up with the Ovation!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:09 AM