> Let's Do The Music Theory...., Satch/Coldplay
OrganisedConfusi...
post Dec 14 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.401

QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 14 2008, 02:26 PM) *
Since you think Coldplay have a case by all means go ahead and prove it wink.gif

Unfortunately unlike this sad loser I haven't the time to put together a video on the case. I barely have time to do anything lately. sad.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
post Dec 14 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 2.620

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 14 2008, 04:28 PM) *
Unfortunately unlike this sad loser I haven't the time to put together a video on the case. I barely have time to do anything lately. sad.gif

Maybe if you would cut down on calling people you don't know sad losers and wishing them bad things, you would have time to make a vid... dry.gif

I think he did a good explanation and your opinion is heard! What about if you would just shut up if your just gonna call people names again and add nothing valid to your opinion...

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
post Dec 14 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 3.401

QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Dec 14 2008, 04:26 PM) *
Maybe if you would cut down on calling people you don't know sad losers and wishing them bad things, you would have time to make a vid... dry.gif

I think he did a good explanation and your opinion is heard! What about if you would just shut up if your just gonna call people names again and add nothing valid to your opinion...

I gave my opinion in the last post before the one you quoted. I meant by my comment on this why bother spending the time to make a video comparison that is worth nothing as it wont be used in the court case. I think people just need to leave it be until the outcome is realised. I think anybody who wastes their time is a loser but if they enjoyed putting it together then fair enough. Good for them smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Dec 14 2008, 05:34 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
post Dec 14 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 2.620

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 14 2008, 06:34 PM) *
I gave my opinion in the last post before the one you quoted. I meant by my comment on this why bother spending the time to make a video comparison that is worth nothing as it wont be used in the court case. I think people just need to leave it be until the outcome is realised. I think anybody who wastes their time is a loser but if they enjoyed putting it together then fair enough. Good for them smile.gif

That means we agree! jippee! BUT, MY point was that (Here comes the hippie-talk!) You could leave out the "name-callings" and such which you have done the whole time you've been discussing about this trial, cos I think it creates a hostile environment, man!...(end hippie-talk) I mean I've been banned from here because of less in my opinion (one thing I don't seem to understand why) wacko.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
opeth.db
post Dec 14 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #25

Learning Apprentice Player

Member No.: 5.886

QUOTE (kjutte @ Dec 14 2008, 08:59 AM) *
why not?
it's still a nice community.

One of the main reasons I joined here is because I needed to improve my playing and understanding of theory. THe guy in the video seems to have a good grasp on it hence I wouldn't be in the market looking for a website to teach me such things.

But yes..you are correct. GMC is a fanatastic community and glad I am here smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
post Dec 15 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 5.336

QUOTE (opeth.db @ Dec 14 2008, 02:48 PM) *
I wish. If it was (No offence GMC) I wouldn't be here tongue.gif

QUOTE (kjutte @ Dec 14 2008, 02:59 PM) *
why not?
it's still a nice community.

Yeah... As a teacher for example...

I like the way he explains the stuff. Nice video. Smooth and clear...

Cheers!

--------------------

xose pineda

+Quote Post
jdriver
post Dec 15 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 5.174

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 14 2008, 10:34 AM) *

I probably should just leave this alone, but... you think every action must have a practical purpose to be worthwhile? You might want to read Henry David Thoreau's Walden. One man's waste of time is another man's enlightenment. I say three cheers for wasting time.. what point is there in living in a beautiful world if you won't stop to look at it.

-signed, One Happy Loser.

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 05:40 AM