Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello Again
beebo
post Dec 17 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 970

Are you still going to make the more advanced edition of the neoclassical guitar lessons. I hope you do because My old friend stole my drummer and I want to impress him and show him he made a mistake or should I go with my new drummer? That's a confusing question so Please make a more advanced neoclassical guitar lesson that can help everyone! I'd sure appreciate it. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rvddps
post Dec 17 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 819

id love more neoclassical guitar, its my favourite style, maybe some sweeps and legato, along with all the other stuff that goes into neoclassical, i sure hope you put a new lesson up smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Dec 17 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #3

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (beebo @ Dec 17 2006, 05:09 AM) *
Are you still going to make the more advanced edition of the neoclassical guitar lessons. I hope you do because My old friend stole my drummer and I want to impress him and show him he made a mistake or should I go with my new drummer? That's a confusing question so Please make a more advanced neoclassical guitar lesson that can help everyone! I'd sure appreciate it. biggrin.gif

Hey Beebo! Yes I still plan on doing an Yngwie style neoclassical lesson - can't tell exactly when, though!

Kris smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2017 - 08:10 PM