2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Everybody, I need your help!!!
razory
Dec 21 2006, 01:24 PM
GMC:er
Hi everyone,
i'm Ajdin for those who know me smile.gif ,soon the new guitar instructor at gmc.Since i'm new around here i need some help about future lessons im planning to start.I can play lots of stuff like Satriani,Vai, Malmsteen 'till Michael Romeo, Becker... Because of that i need you all to give me some tips about what are your wishes and expectations from me as a new instructor,what kind of lessons would u guyz love to learn most.

Feel free to reguest anything since i'll be giving my best to make your wishes come true,from basics till sweeping,two handed tapping,or tapping combined with arpeggio,shred...just ask cool.gif
I expect everyone to participate about this matter so we can all have some fun and learn some amazing guitar smashing biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone,

Rock on !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar?!... 1% is about talent,the rest is Hard Work
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
n0x
Dec 21 2006, 03:08 PM
Ajdin, hello smile.gif

Glad to know we are getting another new talent to teach, apart from Kris (who is the best biggrin.gif)

I would love a nice clear lesson on how to mix Artificial harmonics along with solo runs.. I just cant seem to change the way I hold my pick when I am playing a solo for the purpose of sounding a squeal harmonic.

Would be much appreciated smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Dec 21 2006, 05:03 PM
Lots of stuff:D

Finally a lessons with real sweeps with finger rolls en 6 string sweeps malmsteen runs.

a more advanced lesson on fingertapping with 4 or 6 (8) fingers or something. or tapping like michael romeo does.

Or mad string skipping .

Or a lesson in the style of becker with kick ass arpeggios biggrin.gif

anyway everything is welcome if its hard to play

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
CJNE
Dec 21 2006, 10:12 PM
As a newbie here myself it feels wrong to say welcome but I'll do it anyway, Welcome! smile.gif.

Cool riffs (stuff that are usable at the guitar shop for instance tongue.gif) would be nice.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2006, 10:14 PM
GMC Founder
I would love to see a Jason Becker style lesson - perhaps with sweep picking? I could use some tips and tricks. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Dec 22 2006, 01:12 AM
Michael Romeo please I love him hes my favorite guitarist. Well, one of them.

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 22 2006, 02:15 AM
Jason Becker!!! I'd love to learn some Cacophony stuff biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
dogman
Dec 22 2006, 02:17 AM
Just a thought,
Even though I get the feeling that shredding is big here and is great to play. I would love to see a lesson based on Alex lifeson.
Particularly Hemispheres. Now that is a serious album with alot complexity time signature wise but the flavor and licks are outstanding

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Dec 22 2006, 06:23 AM
QUOTE (dogman @ Dec 21 2006, 04:17 PM) *
Just a thought,
Even though I get the feeling that shredding is big here and is great to play. I would love to see a lesson based on Alex lifeson.
Particularly Hemispheres. Now that is a serious album with alot complexity time signature wise but the flavor and licks are outstanding

Yeah, sometimes I like to slow it down a bit, thats why I can't wait for Ajdin's Jazz lesson biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Esox Lucius
Dec 22 2006, 09:58 PM
Have u listen to Freak Kitchen???

If you manage too, or Kris, that would be really really really awesome to learn something from Freak Kitchen. Thats wicked guitarplaying at it's finest biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

rock on

--------------------
Rock n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution :)

Keep on rockin' in the free world!!!

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Jan 2 2007, 06:28 AM
Hey welcome man! I agree with all of the above posts for sure. I would also like to maybe get a real modern blues lesson. Something with a lot of feeling in it like something close to B.B. King. Ha a little different from the rest of the guys but i think it would be a good lesson.

+Quote Post
xtrmn8tr
Jan 3 2007, 04:00 AM
welcome razory
my request is to have your talent and ability...lol... i wish!... you and kris are amazing ...i sure hope some of you and kris's " stuff "... rubs off onto me....lol biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 3 2007, 07:15 AM
Lesson on learning how to make your guitar do cool efects like crying and wailing. That would be awesome!
Maybe we could also have lessons for the bass guitar but if we do that it wouldn't be called Guitar Masterclass would it?
Cool Jazz Stuff.

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 5 2007, 05:17 AM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Jan 4 2007, 07:19 PM
a string skipping and sweep picking lesson would be nice.

+Quote Post
Bastardo Anonimo
Jan 7 2007, 10:59 PM
I love the old style swedish melodic deathmetal (not the vocals so much), but they use some awesome techniques. I would love some Dark Tranquillity style lessons, or old In Flames(Like The Jester Race and all that), making music for two guitars where they play off each other. For instance the song "Punish My Heaven" which I just can't understand how it is played.

A more recent example of this would be the songs by the animated band Dethklok, like "Thunderhorse".

If not, Eric Clapton or BBKing are always cool to know more about.

edit: hah, I just read someone else wanted BBKing too. He's just cool.

And seconding the "Make effects with the guitar" like wailing and such.

And how about some Buckethead? That guy is just awesome. Thanks.

This post has been edited by Bastardo Anonimo: Jan 7 2007, 10:59 PM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 9 2007, 08:42 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (razory @ Dec 21 2006, 01:24 PM) *
I can play lots of stuff like Satriani,Vai, Malmsteen 'till Michael Romeo, Becker... Because of that i need you all to give me some tips about what are your wishes

Hi, since you already know those guitarists how about taking one song and break it down to pieces for us. A great one would be Malmsteen - Far beyond the sun.

Another idea, to give everyone here the same chanse so why not make two lessons out of it? One advanced which is note by note and one beginner which simplifies the difficult runs?

+Quote Post
Boggi
Jan 9 2007, 10:25 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 9 2007, 07:42 AM) *
Hi, since you already know those guitarists how about taking one song and break it down to pieces for us. A great one would be Malmsteen - Far beyond the sun.

Another idea, to give everyone here the same chanse so why not make two lessons out of it? One advanced which is note by note and one beginner which simplifies the difficult runs?

Yeah, would love to have a malmsteen lesson. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 11 2007, 02:07 AM
Lesson on songwriting PLEASE!!! I NEED it!!!

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 28 2007, 07:56 PM
Dont think anyone is interested

But a lesson on some good heavy metal solo guitarists like zakk wylde or randy rhoades would be really good

Also, a lesson on some marty friedman style licks would be awsome too!

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Climate
Jan 29 2007, 12:11 AM
I agree with Matt! smile.gif

Also, has been requested before, but I really would like to see a wah lesson!

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:17 AM