3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kris Singing, "Collection Of Sins": hear me sing a song?!
Kristofer Dahl
post Jul 2 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #41

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jun 30 2007, 06:26 AM) *
That one is deffinatly going on a cd for the car biggrin.gif i really like the lession more.. your facial expressions are a priceless treasure biggrin.gif i love it though the raspyness and untrained ness is a nice break from all the perfect singing going on in music today.. give the perfectness a break play some better guitar and give the lyrics..." meaning" biggrin.gif make more.. youve officially got a spot on my ipod biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot - that's an honour! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Victafor @ Jul 2 2007, 11:58 PM) *
dude i love the song but what do the lyrics mean rofl? so funny

A few words about the lyrics.

I wanted to make a provoking/chocking rock song.

I have met whole bunch of so called rock musicians who live by the rock n roll idiom (and all that follows) and it is not something I admire. These people also tend to use this kind of language, something I can't identify myself with.

The lyrics of this song were meant to be exagerated, with a sarcastic meaning. I guess you could say I was trying to make fun of the rock n roll idiom.

I am interested in the sounds, the expression and somewhat the attitude of rock. But I despise the drugs the macho style. I wanted to write a song to illustrate that - so I played a rock star and purposely made a fool out of myself.

hmm I wonder if that made sense. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
post Jul 3 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #42

GMC:er

Group: Passive
Member No.: 2.062

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 2 2007, 04:38 PM) *
Thanks a lot - that's an honour! biggrin.gif
A few words about the lyrics.

I wanted to make a provoking/chocking rock song.

I have met whole bunch of so called rock musicians who live by the rock n roll idiom (and all that follows) and it is not something I admire. These people also tend to use this kind of language, something I can't identify myself with.

The lyrics of this song were meant to be exagerated, with a sarcastic meaning. I guess you could say I was trying to make fun of the rock n roll idiom.

I am interested in the sounds, the expression and somewhat the attitude of rock. But I despise the drugs the macho style. I wanted to write a song to illustrate that - so I played a rock star and purposely made a fool out of myself.

hmm I wonder if that made sense. smile.gif

yea it did made sense and i understand what you are trying to prove, and thats great man. I know your not that kind of person kris, wink.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 06:03 AM