Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Downloading Lessons
Saint_arc
post Jan 9 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.433

Is it possible to be able to download some of the Video Lessons on to a computer to work on while away from home? Will I always require a internet connection to view some of the lessons if i were able to download it to my desktop? Thanks!!

mike

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
post Jan 9 2009, 05:00 AM
Post #2

Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 3.374

Hi Mike,

Due to copyright's, downloading of lessons is not available. So much pirating going on man, I hope you understand. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saint_arc
post Jan 9 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #3

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.433

QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 8 2009, 07:00 PM) *
Hi Mike,

Due to copyright's, downloading of lessons is not available. So much pirating going on man, I hope you understand. smile.gif

Yeah I had figured that was the case. I have lots of free time right now at work and thought it would be nice to work on some stuff. Thanks though!!! Still got plenty to work on!!

Mike

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 10:44 AM