Vasilije Vukmiro...
post Jan 18 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #21

Jazz Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 6.012

QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jan 17 2009, 11:46 PM) *
I probably tend to overdo it with adding different sections in my songs. I guess it's a way of compensating for the lack of lyrics and also to keep it interesting to myself.

I know what you mean. That pleasant frustration when you just have too many ideas, and cannot decide which ones to keep and which to remove. And finally, you put them all.smile.gif
Know that very well.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
post Apr 29 2010, 05:46 AM
Post #22

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 9.801

[/quote]
"I probably tend to overdo it with adding different sections in my songs. I guess it's a way of compensating for the lack of lyrics and also to keep it interesting to myself."

I personally enjoy all of the overdubs. that's what makes it interesting...as you said. smile.gif You are good at not overdubbing too much as well. It's overdubbed, but not TOO-overdubbed to be overwhelming. It's just right. If you get my drift. biggrin.gif
Anyway, just finished listening and it was awesome! I will search for more of your tracks from the past and catch up since i have joined GMC.

---haha. if i did any song writing, i wouldn't have near the quality even if it sounded good. I just recently got Linux MultiMedia Studio [LMMS] (free program) for drums. I'm glad, because they sound alright to me. Great place to start...i'm only a beginner...so we need the cheap (or free laugh.gif ) stuff to start out....with the exception of 3 guitars, in my case. smile.gif I used LMMS to create my own version of Happy Birthday...which i posted on youtube. So it works fine for me.

You are such a great composer. I am enjoying your lessons. Practicing.......practicing...... I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy composing! Looking forward to your new lessons in the future. Still loving that Pinch Harmonic Lesson too! cool.gif

This post has been edited by thefireball: Apr 29 2010, 05:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
post Apr 29 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #23

Bass & Beginner Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.410

I love all your songs man! When is album coming out? This one is really good, love the riff part that kinda resembles "One from Metallica". Really powerful sounding song! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
My solo and band songs : Keep Going On, Night Vibe, Kad Te Vidim, Susret, Plava Silueta

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 09:40 PM