Dr Z Maz 18 Jr Reverb Sound Clips!
Ajmurrell
Jan 12 2009, 05:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
Check my recent post in this topic for the sound clip.

Sorry it's taken so long guys!

My DR Z airbreak is in the post and should arrive tomorrow, at which point I will get down to recording a couple of sound clips of the amp when cranked. Both with clean and overdrive!

I'm so excited as I STILL haven't been able to crank it enough to get much drive (well I did once and it was IMMENSE, but shh... the neighbours will never know).

Sorry for the teaser topic tongue.gif Just wanted to make sure I have to get some clips up for tomorrow for you guys as promised!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ajmurrell: Jan 19 2009, 05:39 PM

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ajmurrell
Jan 19 2009, 05:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here it is!

Some general fiddling around, spot the technical mistakes and chord misses, there's lots!

Changed a number of settings during the recording. Started with a mid spring reverb setting and reasonably cranked master and mid volume with the cut pretty much off. The cut dial switches between sounding vintage marshall, deep and bassy, and fender style with sparkling cleans and highs.

I switch the cut at one point later on in the recording to give an impression.

All these takes are straight into the amp, no effects. Just onboard reverb and an attenuator bringing the volume down. The attenuator is a good one, doesn't suck the tone but naturally you can't quite hear the dynamics of the Celestion being drived.

Hope you like, sorry its so long!

Attached File  DR_Z_sound_tests.mp3 ( 10.55MB ) Number of downloads: 1362

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:48 PM