Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems
post Jan 29 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6.614

Hi there!

So my big problem is my fingers! When I pluck (I´m not sure is that right word for that) my guitar with my right hands finger (big finger)
My other fingers are straight in reblication basket. Argh i´m so good to explain!! Here is my great picture of my fingers.......
Paint never works right! So I don´t have photo or picture of my fingers..... Lets say I don´t use plectrum and I play guitar with fingers
and if there comes this kind of spot //--1-2--3-1--2--3--2--5-1 (tabs) I play them my big finger (some times) and the others are straight
ahead down so does that realy matter? 1 good song is Jerrys I´m alright I can play it
but I use that finger technique.

(i´m not sure do this belong here)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 29 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6.530

Hm, depends on what attacking angle you have with your thumb (by "big finger" you mean your thumb, right?) - I can imagine you're plucking with its side, and that makes a rather soft sound, while picking with your nail or fingertips would give you more attack to the sound...

How about posting some take of yours? You know - if it sounds good, than it's good... some people play with their foots, you know cool.gif

sooner or later... you will meet the undertaker...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2016 - 01:27 PM