Backing Tracks
JimmyRare
Feb 11 2009, 02:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi, is there anyway I can download the backing tracks?

/Jimmy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Practice makes Perfect!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
Feb 11 2009, 02:30 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
No, though if you ask an instructor for one he will probably give it to you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 11 2009, 02:32 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Sorry Jimmy but I'm afraid that you can't as yet download backing tracks.

You could however try pm'ing the specific instructor and ask if s/he would be kind enough to send you the backing track.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
JimmyRare
Feb 11 2009, 02:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok, thanks. I hope they include this in the future.

This post has been edited by JimmyRare: Feb 11 2009, 02:34 PM

--------------------
Practice makes Perfect!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 11 2009, 03:23 PM
Instructor
I'd eb happy to provide any backings from my lessons. Just ask and I'll post it on my board. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 11 2009, 05:23 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Currently only way to get backings is to kindly ask the instructor who made them , to post them in his instructor board.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
drcohen
Feb 12 2009, 02:14 PM
GMC:er
I had the same question. My PC is upstairs, but my gear is in another portion of the house. It'd be great to have the backing tracks in MP3 or similar format so I could put them on a portable device and plug that into a practice amp (or stereo) so I could have it playing in the background. I'll ask the individual instructors I'm working on, but any other suggestions are appreciated.

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Feb 12 2009, 02:47 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
QUOTE (drcohen @ Feb 12 2009, 02:14 PM) *
I had the same question. My PC is upstairs, but my gear is in another portion of the house. It'd be great to have the backing tracks in MP3 or similar format so I could put them on a portable device and plug that into a practice amp (or stereo) so I could have it playing in the background. I'll ask the individual instructors I'm working on, but any other suggestions are appreciated.

Currently all the instructors have their backing tracks in MP3, so you'll just have to kindly ask for the tracks. I'm sure every instructor will gladly send the tracks to you.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 12 2009, 03:01 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (drcohen @ Feb 12 2009, 02:14 PM) *

Sending PM or making a request thread in their instructor board is the way to go for now...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Wabba
Feb 12 2009, 03:12 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Feb 12 2009, 04:01 PM) *
Sending PM or making a request thread in their instructor board is the way to go for now...

Yes, but wouldn't it be a good addition that you could download the backing tracks of a lesson straight at the player screen?

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Feb 12 2009, 03:40 PM
Instructor
I have no problem posting backing for you guys in some thread. However since forum is free to access that will allow non paying members to download backings which is not cool smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 12 2009, 08:26 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Feb 12 2009, 03:40 PM) *
I have no problem posting backing for you guys in some thread. However since forum is free to access that will allow non paying members to download backings which is not cool smile.gif

Isn't there an upload forum for members only? Just a thought.

--------------------

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 12 2009, 08:30 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Feb 12 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Isn't there an upload forum for members only? Just a thought.

That would be a good idea. With such a special (and guarded) place in the forum to keep the bts in could make stuff easier. The thing is: there are many instructors who are not active anymore and you can't ask for the backing from them.

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:22 AM