Injury
besip
Feb 18 2009, 03:52 AM
GMC:er
Ohh i'm sad
i'm have my new Jackson sl2h but i'm play over the baby just 1-2hour

i'm almost 2 month injured actualy i'm start feel better and better every day but i'm afraid of tenontitis!!!!!!!!
do u guys know what kind of symptoms are coming out if you have tenontitis????????????????????????
i'm not sure but do i'm need have sharp pain somethime if i'm have that kind of injury?????????

becouse mostly what i'm feel is just congelation, pins and needles...actualy when i'm resting i'm feel really better.
actualy i'm start feel little presure on my index long time ago alway when i'm play alternate..then i'm start feeling like pins and needles on pinky area
i'm was made mistake also with some stretching after the pins and needles story becouse my booth hands was overstretch and i'm was have then also pain on both hands also for 2 weaks{so be carefuel with stretching}

can be my injury just a really overstrained muscle and tightness????
I'm hate doctors they never know what is with me and charge me a lot{usualy} for no helping stuff..and also i'm can't stop working now.....
but like i'm write before i'm feel getting really slowly better and better

main question..what kind of symphtoms provide tenotitis????
and i'm i'm be need go to doctor later who thats need to be orthopeadist???

THX
Rene

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Feb 18 2009, 03:54 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 03:55 AM
for two months, no way its not something

it is either carpal tunnel or tendontitis

the symptoms of tendonitis is arm irritation, arm numbness, hand irritation, hand numbness, your hand gets hot or tingly or numb, your neck feels strained, and your basic hjand motor skills slow down

does that sound like what you have?

cuz to me it does

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by sigma7: Feb 18 2009, 03:56 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 04:00 AM
yes i'm have like hand numbness..but nothing crazy...nothing bad with my neck!!!!!!!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 04:06 AM
it might not be in ur neck.... when you play the guitar, does it seem like your hand gets tired and slow and numb fast?

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 04:12 AM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Feb 17 2009, 11:06 PM) *
it might not be in ur neck.... when you play the guitar, does it seem like your hand gets tired and slow and numb fast?

i'm always has before a litle pressure on index finger before when i'm train speed picking,,also i'm was on gym after long time and trying some bench press..i'm don't know unsure.gif {it's never easy to decide if you feel basic tired muscle or if thats something more} somethime i'm feell like i'm geting better but somethime job like clicking on keyboard made me the numb

i'm also thing if thats can be really overstretched joints and muscle on my hands
but it's tru the problem i'm have almost 2 month huh.gif

if i'm not get better which doctor is good to see??

This post has been edited by besip: Feb 18 2009, 04:14 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 04:16 AM
Well, I would go see your physician to recommend you to a neurologist where he can see if it is either tendonitis or carpal tunnel...from what I hear, it doesnt sound like muscle or joint damage because it does not last for two months.... two months does not sound right

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 04:25 AM
omg i'm want be ok mellow.gif and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

looks like to me what i'm read form web pages thats can be more carpal tunel like tendonitis ..i'm don't feel really pain what is usualy first feeling with tendonitis ..for carpal tunel can be helpfuel aspirin,,brufen ..i'm may try to rest more and use some aspirin and if thats not help for next weak i'm be need visit somebody

This post has been edited by besip: Feb 18 2009, 04:35 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 04:46 AM
thats what I did, you have to get the crappiest test with electric shock and 3 inch needles, it is crappy

but it is worth it because they then recommend you to a physical therapist

This post has been edited by sigma7: Feb 18 2009, 04:46 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 04:56 AM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Feb 17 2009, 11:46 PM) *
thats what I did, you have to get the crappiest test with electric shock and 3 inch needles, it is crappy

but it is worth it because they then recommend you to a physical therapist

i'm thing there is more way to find it out
so do you have some of these problem before??
so what was your treatment then??? and how long you was have the problem..

thats funny not funny..bevouse i'm not feel any pain like tendonitis sympthom has
but also with carpal tunnel is usualy afected first 3 fingers and no pinky..actualy when i'm writing now i'm feel more stres on my first 3 finger but when i'm on relax mode i'm feel mostly the pins and needles on pinky area and palm

i'm got some Alive home i'm will try to use this stuff whole weak and resting more the hands and will see

This post has been edited by besip: Feb 18 2009, 05:03 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 05:18 AM
I had a lot of pins and needles and I had carpal tunnel, median tunnel, and tendonitis at the same time. I had it for a few months.

DO NOT TAKE PAIN KILLERS! It will just cover up your pain and make you think you are fine. In fact though, you are making your hands worse. You have to see the doctor, do NOT just shrug away the pain.

This post has been edited by sigma7: Feb 18 2009, 05:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 05:25 AM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Feb 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *
I had a lot of pins and needles and I had carpal tunnel, median tunnel, and tendonitis at the same time. I had it for a few months.

DO NOT TAKE PAIN KILLERS! It will just cover up your pain and make you think you are fine. In fact though, you are making your hands worse. You have to see the doctor, do NOT just shrug away the pain.

thats from here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpal_tunnel_syndrome
Medication
Using an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory such as aspirin, ibuprofen or naproxen can be effective as well for controlling symptoms. Pain relievers like paracetamol will only mask the pain, and only an anti-inflammatory will affect inflammation

aleve-naproxen

so what was your treatment ??? on this month??? some pils??? or what??

This post has been edited by besip: Feb 18 2009, 06:27 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 18 2009, 05:31 AM
ohhh i thought you were gonna take pain killers (Aleve, or Advil )haha yah, i had to take anti inflammitories but not exactly pain killers

first for treatment, I had to see where exactly the problem was (I had to go to the neurologist)

after that I had to go get physical therapy

with physical therapy comes anti inflamitories

I was unable to play for a couple of months but that was because I did not even touch the guitar

What I recomend is to go see a doctor because I am not one, then go on from there,

if it is such news as where you cant play for a while, take the vacation and study theory and watch live videos and such, that will help with your recovery

until then do see a doctor

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Feb 18 2009, 11:37 PM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Feb 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *

what is few month??? smile.gif thats can be 2 smile.gif or 11 unsure.gif

i'm not sure but u are on 30 hour workout or something like that right?? aren't u afraid of injury??? or do you have some problem after you was recovered from all of this tunnels and tendonitis??

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:03 AM