Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PA system package, Hi. i need some help with choosing a PA system......
Chris
post Jan 13 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 958

Hi. i need some help with choosing a PA system. I have been looking at the SoundTech ST410 Portable PA Package and some other ones similar and although they are thought of as starter PA systems, do you think it will do for a band only doing small gigs??? I think the SoundTech ST410 Portable PA Package is the right desicion but i get the feeling that its a bit clumsey....can ne one suggest anything else that i can find on the internet thats not too expensive and can get shipped to uk???? Also it needs to be resonably loud...loud enough to drown out a couple 50 wat t amps and unplugged drums.....

--------------------
Never Stop Rockin'

Axes : PRS SE Singlecut, Fender Squire Stratocaster, Epiphone SG
Amp : Marshall MG Series 30DFX
Pedals : Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95, Behringer OD100
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt
post Jan 21 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 996

QUOTE (Chris @ Jan 14 2007, 07:34 AM) *
Hi. i need some help with choosing a PA system. I have been looking at the SoundTech ST410 Portable PA Package and some other ones similar and although they are thought of as starter PA systems, do you think it will do for a band only doing small gigs??? I think the SoundTech ST410 Portable PA Package is the right desicion but i get the feeling that its a bit clumsey....can ne one suggest anything else that i can find on the internet thats not too expensive and can get shipped to uk???? Also it needs to be resonably loud...loud enough to drown out a couple 50 wat t amps and unplugged drums.....

What exactly are you going to use it for?

Some things you need to look for when buying a pa system is how linear the sound is (how acurate to the origional sound or how much it leaves the sound unchanged) and how much frequecny range it has (how much treble and bass response does it have)

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 04:41 AM