2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Recommendation For Xbox360
Trond Vold
Mar 5 2009, 07:30 PM
Instructor
Gears of War 2 gets my recommendation. Great game and action from start to finish. The single player campaign is also longer than in the first game, if you've played it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 1 2009, 09:03 AM
Instructor
I recommend Fallout 3.
Man, that game is addicting biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 1 2009, 12:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Apr 1 2009, 10:03 AM) *
I recommend Fallout 3.
Man, that game is addicting biggrin.gif

It certainly is.. I was always late for work when i was playing it smile.gif

I just got my hands on a bit older game called Darkness. Never heard of it before for some reason, but it's a really cool mix of FPS and horror with some insane soundeffects by Mike Patton.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 18 2009, 10:19 AM
GMC:er
I reconmend the following games:

Fable 2: You just dont get bored of this game, its so damn KICKASS! And i love it. SO much to do, SO much to be! You can even play a lute ;o xD!

Fallout 3: A FPS Role playing game, It is awesome. I love every second of it, great graphics and gameplay, same company that made oblivion, so you can imagine oblivion, only a shooter.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: This game is the very foundation of gaming 0.0 <3 xD

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Rob Wilson
Jun 18 2009, 03:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Pro Evo Soccor 2008 is a great game and I dont even like watching football biggrin.gif

--------------------
Electric Guitar: Maverick Chaos
Acoustic Guitar: A small one I bought from a guys car boot randomly for a fiver and spruced it up!
Gear: Boss GT-10, Behringer Metal Pedal, Kustom Amp

+Quote Post
FilipofCroatia
Jun 18 2009, 04:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Pro evo used to be my fave football genre, hands down!

I had every single copy for the last 6 years at least

Then Fifa 09 came out on xbox - i already had PES 2009. My friend convinced me to try Fifa and after trying i sold my copy of PES 2009 and got fifa - so much better!!

Thats assuming you like football

If you just like blowing sh1t up, like i do

Call of Duty 4 - what a game
Call of Duty 5 - Brilliant also
Call of Duty 6 - November - i cannot see myself much on GMC when this one lands lol

Fight night boxing - great game to beat your mates up

PGR4 is still a great racing game also

Enjoy m8

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 18 2009, 07:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
F.E.A.R. 2
Fable II
Red Faction: Guerilla
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Just a few of many great games out there smile.gif

+Quote Post
Moonchild
Jun 18 2009, 10:30 PM
GMC:er
My very favourite: Bioshock!

It´s a bit older but has still great Graphics and maybe the best storytelling i ever played!

Other great one: Fallout 3

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 AM