13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Kaznie_NL, Uploads and Discussion
kaznie_NL
May 30 2009, 03:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I have the BSC posted wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 5 2009, 05:38 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 5 2009, 05:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
New take after a five minute metronome session, just playing parts of the part..... of the part...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  LukatherJune5th.mp3 ( 1.16MB ) Number of downloads: 154

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 5 2009, 06:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 5 2009, 05:40 PM) *
New take after a five minute metronome session, just playing parts of the part..... of the part...

Sounded good Kaz....keep working the Kaz-Box and you'll have it perfect in no time.....\m/\m/

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 5 2009, 06:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
thanks! BTW..... I'm proud of my BSC entrance, so please just say it's cool wink.gif Haha, no kidding, please take a listen.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 5 2009, 07:08 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 5 2009, 06:39 PM) *
thanks! BTW..... I'm proud of my BSC entrance, so please just say it's cool wink.gif Haha, no kidding, please take a listen.

I thought I did comment on it....xD......I think it is the best collab I have hear from you Kaz. I like the fact that you took some time and composed it, really made it flow nicely rather than just a bunch of licks played one after another . You have improved a ton.....keep it up man....

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 5 2009, 08:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ok thanks, for the positive words, now it's time to get broken by all the critics... whaha, cya wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 8 2009, 08:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Just made this, it's not even near perfect, and I haven't finished learning the outro solo, but what you think? Apart from I need some perfectionating... and "Some" is a big understatement wink.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 8 2009, 08:25 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 10 2009, 04:35 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Gab said: Kaznie: (04:12 – 05:00)
Very good Solo! I note that you interpreted very well the style of the backing track. In your take you used many elements in the style of BSC and Zakk Wylde. Excepting some details in the beginning, this solo very well played. It seems to me that the only thing that you should work is in trying to make the connection between the licks more fluid to make your playing sound more fluently. But the overall is very well and I want to emphasize the fantastic harmonized melody that you recorded in the last part! It's really good man!

coolie!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 10 2009, 05:03 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 10 2009, 04:35 PM) *
Gab said: Kaznie: (04:12 – 05:00)
Very good Solo! I note that you interpreted very well the style of the backing track. In your take you used many elements in the style of BSC and Zakk Wylde. Excepting some details in the beginning, this solo very well played. It seems to me that the only thing that you should work is in trying to make the connection between the licks more fluid to make your playing sound more fluently. But the overall is very well and I want to emphasize the fantastic harmonized melody that you recorded in the last part! It's really good man!

coolie!!! biggrin.gif

I told you that this was your best take yet Kaz. I'd really like to see you compose more in your takes.....they will have a much better flow and sound more fluid. Keep it up Kaz.......\m/\m/

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 13 2009, 07:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Monte, I hope you haven't commited suicide after Muris not winnning GtrIdol!

I made a take for Ivan's Arpeggiator collab: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16162

Actualy I think the second part starts prety strong! Ideas like that should come on my album..... I've already got the first beat: click, click, click, click. How's that wink.gif Just kidding Ofc.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 15 2009, 11:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 13 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Hey Monte, I hope you haven't commited suicide after Muris not winnning GtrIdol!

I made a take for Ivan's Arpeggiator collab: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16162

Actualy I think the second part starts prety strong! Ideas like that should come on my album..... I've already got the first beat: click, click, click, click. How's that wink.gif Just kidding Ofc.

Hi Kaz.....I'm still alive. Muris did great. Tell me what you are wanting with this collab? The link was just a backing track right? It sounds like a pretty cool blues backing.......you should do really well on it. Take some time and compose it like you did for the BSC collab. Let me know if I can help at all. How is your summer going????? smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 15 2009, 07:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
the link was wrong tongue.gif I already made my take, I'll post a new link ^^

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16145 that's better xD 4-notes per string tapping sounds wicked xD

The harmonized part.. WAAAAAAH...... I LOVE IT xD

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 15 2009, 07:39 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 15 2009, 09:15 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 15 2009, 07:43 PM) *
the link was wrong tongue.gif I already made my take, I'll post a new link ^^

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=16145 that's better xD 4-notes per string tapping sounds wicked xD

The harmonized part.. WAAAAAAH...... I LOVE IT xD

Good work Kaz....I like the tapping.....big surprise I know.. laugh.gif biggrin.gif The harmonized part sounds Sweet!!! Did you compose this????? It sounds composed...

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 16 2009, 03:08 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 15 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Good work Kaz....I like the tapping.....big surprise I know.. laugh.gif biggrin.gif The harmonized part sounds Sweet!!! Did you compose this????? It sounds composed...

Kinda, I gues again 80 % is composed. But not like written down, just composed in the brains wink.gif

You like tapping????? whaha

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 16 2009, 03:45 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 16 2009, 03:08 PM) *
........You like tapping????? whaha

smile.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 19 2009, 04:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Monte,

have you seen the new competition? They want you to make a instrumental song, with your own BT etc. and then you can win.... a vox Tonelab xD!!! That's wicked, and I'd love to make a cool song, but I gues that's not an easy thing tongue.gif I'll have major problems making the BT, then I'll have major trouble making a catchy riff, and then I still have to make a solo.... But I'd love to ^^ or \m/ as you'd say!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 19 2009, 05:19 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 19 2009, 04:32 PM) *
Hey Monte,

have you seen the new competition? They want you to make a instrumental song, with your own BT etc. and then you can win.... a vox Tonelab xD!!! That's wicked, and I'd love to make a cool song, but I gues that's not an easy thing tongue.gif I'll have major problems making the BT, then I'll have major trouble making a catchy riff, and then I still have to make a solo.... But I'd love to ^^ or \m/ as you'd say!

I saw that competition. Looks really cool Kaz. You gonna cook something up? Give it a shot......\m/\m/

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 20 2009, 04:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 19 2009, 06:19 PM) *
I saw that competition. Looks really cool Kaz. You gonna cook something up? Give it a shot......\m/\m/

I kinda have problems to make a BT, but i think I'll start out with a nice riff or somehting, rhythm guitar. Then try to make a good lead, but I have no clue where to go, and how to get a good riff.... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 24 2009, 08:30 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
As basic riff, what do you think Monte?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Rifje.mp3 ( 494.53K ) Number of downloads: 138

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 25 2009, 01:47 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 24 2009, 08:30 PM) *
As basic riff, what do you think Monte?

I like the riff Kaz.....Maybe try and change it up a little to come up with different parts for your tune.....maybe some single note heavy riffing or something. Sounds good though Kaz.....Good work..... smile.gif

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:21 PM