F.e.a.r. 2: Project Origin
The Uncreator
Feb 27 2009, 02:26 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Anyone else play and beat it? Man its got to be one of the best Horror/ Shooters I have played in a long time. I love the psychological fear aspect, its even better than the first, Alma is twice as evil and the gameplay is astouding! Not to mention, the ending is simply brilliant, I just love it, Leaves room for more expansion on the story and F.E.A.R. 3 easily.

Definitely a must have for fans of the first game, sheer brilliance! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Feb 27 2009, 01:10 PM
Instructor
I got the game, but didn't find the time to try it. I think I will install it today. biggrin.gif I can't wait!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Feb 28 2009, 05:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
My favorite horror series I love it!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Feb 28 2009, 06:45 PM
GMC:er
I have the both FEARs, and to be honest, the first one disappointed me a lot. Everything about it felt lackluster to me. I haven't beaten the second one yet, but so it far I think its better than the first smile.gif.

In terms of horror, though, nothing beats Dead Space. That game has emotionally scarred everyone I know who's played it. Even me! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Artemus
Feb 28 2009, 08:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
I disagree - nothing beats Project Zero (aka Fatal Frame) in the horror genre

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Feb 28 2009, 08:44 PM
Instructor
I've played through FEAR 2.. and i must say i'm a bit dissapointed. There wasnt much new to it that Fear 1 didnt have, except a weaker plot.

As far as horror-series go, then i'm a huge fan of the Fatal Frame series too. Nr.2 is brilliant!
I havent played 3 yet though as it's only for playstatin.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Feb 28 2009, 10:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Fullmetal_Tmd @ Feb 28 2009, 11:45 AM) *
I have the both FEARs, and to be honest, the first one disappointed me a lot. Everything about it felt lackluster to me. I haven't beaten the second one yet, but so it far I think its better than the first smile.gif.

In terms of horror, though, nothing beats Dead Space. That game has emotionally scarred everyone I know who's played it. Even me! tongue.gif

Dead Space wasnt scarry at all to me. It was for the first 5 minutes so when I popped in the disc it was labeled as horror so I felt a bit scared but then it was ok. I downloaded Siren Blood Curse off of playstation network and that was scary. It got inside my head.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:54 AM