Tolek
post Mar 1 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #1

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 1.402

Hey valentino! smile.gif
This topic will be used for commenting all of your videos!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
post Mar 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

Comment on your Tarantella Take 3
That was excellent, but with some small mistakes which you´ve probably found out. Anyway. The first time you do that little run in the E minor part, you don´t mute the strings, accidentally I suppose. The second time is good. Then you play a wrong note after you have to do a little jump. To avoid this you can focus (look at) the fret that you have to play. This normally helps a lot. Another problem is timing on a certain place (at 1:07), but I think you did that by accident and it will pass once you nail the part. The rest was good. I especially liked the vibrato at the end, that was really amazing! biggrin.gif That one was better than mine. smile.gif

As for the tone, you could add a bit treble and mid and maybe some presence. Let me know if it works!

+Quote Post
valentino
post Mar 10 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #3

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.951

The muting thing is because I plug the amp on the pc and I can barely hear the guitar sound, so I don't know if I'm muting well.

The little jump, hehe, yeah, this is one of the mistakes I passed because I was tired of doing takes on and on. tongue.gif

The timing mistake was because I was thinking 3 notes after laugh.gif and I missed the timing.

The vibrato rolleyes.gif thanks mate, that jumbo frets helps a lot. I love them wub.gif

The tone. Well I'll try your tip. BTW is by saturation I think, as I plug the amp and not the guitar on the pc. I must plug the amp because when I try to play using guitar rig there is a big piping. I tried all with volume and equalization, but nothing works, maybe is the sound card mad.gif

Cheers!!!!

Valentin

--------------------
If somebody finds a slice of finger call me please, surely is mine

+Quote Post
Tolek
post Mar 10 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #4

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

QUOTE (valentino @ Mar 10 2009, 08:36 PM) *
The muting thing is because I plug the amp on the pc and I can barely hear the guitar sound, so I don't know if I'm muting well.

The little jump, hehe, yeah, this is one of the mistakes I passed because I was tired of doing takes on and on. tongue.gif

The timing mistake was because I was thinking 3 notes after laugh.gif and I missed the timing.

The vibrato rolleyes.gif thanks mate, that jumbo frets helps a lot. I love them wub.gif

The tone. Well I'll try your tip. BTW is by saturation I think, as I plug the amp and not the guitar on the pc. I must plug the amp because when I try to play using guitar rig there is a big piping. I tried all with volume and equalization, but nothing works, maybe is the sound card mad.gif

Cheers!!!!

Valentin

As I thought, the mistakes are due to your tiredness. laugh.gif I´m sure I´ll see a better version when you´re not tired.

A peeping? Very strange... Maybe your cable is not alright. Or the sound card as you said. I can´t really help because I´m not a big gear master. If you still have problems, then you could ask on the forums.

Cheers, mate! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
post Mar 16 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #5

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

Comment on your Tarantella Take N°4
Good work! Can´t correct anything, just keep practising and you´ll be fine.

Questions? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
post Apr 1 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #6

Learning Rock Star
Group Icon

Comment on your take at the group assignment #2

Very good! smile.gif I´d like to see the chords, as well. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 03:55 PM