Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Emu 0404 Usb And Shure Sm 57, It finaly arrived :)
Roadside
post Apr 10 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.682

Hey guys,

just wanted to share this great information! I need to learn some physics and math for university and after that I´ll set it up and maybe you´ll get my first sound samples today smile.gif I hope everything works out fine, I´m pretty excited! And the wheather is great, my mood couldn´t be any better biggrin.gif

As already said, I just wanted to share this with you!

Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
post Apr 10 2009, 07:27 AM
Post #2

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 5.490

Great investment man. I have 0404 but normal PCI one. That card rocks. Your usb one is even better as you have built-in preamp with phantom power. SM57 is also a great mic for both vocals and miking your amp. I will look for your samples on forum smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Roadside
post Apr 10 2009, 07:29 AM
Post #3

Thanks a lot Emir, I probably have to quit the forum for now, if I don´t I´ll never finish studying so that I can setup it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
post Apr 10 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #4

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 5.490

QUOTE (Roadside @ Apr 10 2009, 07:29 AM) *
Thanks a lot Emir, I probably have to quit the forum for now, if I don´t I´ll never finish studying so that I can setup it biggrin.gif

Are you really studying something or studying how to use this sound card?

I have just read many reviews about your product and it is extremely simple to use. You have much simpler contol panel than I do. I have a program called Patch Mix that is supplied with other EMU products and for that you would need a whole week to learn smile.gif 0404 usb is far simpler. You just plug it in, open your DAW and rock smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Roadside
post Apr 10 2009, 08:26 AM
Post #5

That sounds like great fun! Yes, sadly, I´m studying mechanical engineering and parallel to that I´m doing a apprenticeship to become Industrial mechanic for production technology, too. In the morgning working in the evening and on saturdays studying. That´s where the lack of time comes from. sad.gif

I jsut don´t know, why I do this everytime I come to think of it. I could be a normal student, chilling at university, but nooo! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Roadside: Apr 10 2009, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th March 2017 - 01:10 AM