Ibanez 2570
vampire18
Apr 15 2009, 10:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
lol for all of you guys who are starting to get annoyed by all the times im asking about the ibz rg series im sorry but,
do you know if the rg 2570 comes left handed?

or maybe if the 2550 does?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by vampire18: Apr 15 2009, 10:32 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 05:01 PM
GMC:er
im going to give you the link to the place that has ALL your answers...you will never need to ask another question again:

are you ready?

here it comes!

www.ibanez.com

or my personal favorite:

www.google.com

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Pavlov
Apr 16 2009, 05:47 PM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Apr 16 2009, 06:01 PM) *
im going to give you the link to the place that has ALL your answers...you will never need to ask another question again:

are you ready?

here it comes!

www.ibanez.com

or my personal favorite:

www.google.com

I tried to ask what the meaning of life was on the Ibanez site, and all it gave me was some bollocks about a tree of life inlay. So not really ALL the answers...

But, yeah. I reckon for Ibanez guitars, it does. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 16 2009, 06:02 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Wonder what happens if you type google into google..

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 16 2009, 06:07 PM
You get this:)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 16 2009, 06:08 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Ah - so not the end of the world then. Ok smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Apr 16 2009, 06:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Here is the link to the forums on Ibanez. Very helpful group of people over there!

http://forum.ibanez.com/

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 16 2009, 06:18 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Apr 16 2009, 06:12 PM) *
Here is the link to the forums on Ibanez. Very helpful group of people over there!

http://forum.ibanez.com/

Aaahhh, but do they know their left from their right????
wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 06:30 PM
aha im a member there, most of the members will say the same thing!

ill save you the trouble this once

there is no lefty 2550

infact, the 2550 is discontinued as of 2009

the 1550L is the SAME guitar

the 1570 is the SAME guitar with out a pickguard

50= pickguard
70=no pick guard smile.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:

+Quote Post
vampire18
Apr 16 2009, 06:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
but the 2570 has the zr tremolo and all kind of other toys and dimz instead of the crappy ones on the 1570, anyways i tried googeling it but its not like i type "lefty rg2570" and google tells me that there is non.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 16 2009, 07:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Apr 16 2009, 06:36 PM) *
but the 2570 has the zr tremolo and all kind of other toys and dimz instead of the crappy ones on the 1570, anyways i tried googeling it but its not like i type "lefty rg2570" and google tells me that there is non.

2570 has the Edge zero....pivots on a fulcrum. ZR pivots on ball bearings. Only the S-series Ibanez guitars have the ZR.

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 08:23 PM
vampire i beg of you to do your homework!!!!!

the 2550 or the 2570 came with the option of having either the edge pro OR the edge zero, if it has the edge zero, it would say 2550"z" at the end...

the dimarzio pick ups arent any better than the V series pick ups, infact they are almost the same, they just sound a little different....different. not better. you would probably wanna swap em out anyways....

the new 2009 rg1550l has a maple fretboard and looks way better (i think) than a lot of the prestiges....if you want to go a step up, the 2009 ibanez rg3XXX series comes with REAL dimarzio pick ups, and lots of choices to choose from, plus the reissue of the super wizard neck, which is thinner than the wizard prestige that comes with the other prestige guitars

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:

+Quote Post
Madvedon
Apr 16 2009, 09:10 PM
"the dimarzio pick ups arent any better than the V series pick ups" Marc_Maiden I hope you meant the dimarzio designed ones and not the actual dimarzio pups because theres a huge difference.

About the super wizard neck I actually thought it should be fatter because its an older version I thought this crazy company can't make the necks any thinner

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 10:47 PM
QUOTE (Madvedon @ Apr 16 2009, 01:10 PM) *
"the dimarzio pick ups arent any better than the V series pick ups" Marc_Maiden I hope you meant the dimarzio designed ones and not the actual dimarzio pups because theres a huge difference.

About the super wizard neck I actually thought it should be fatter because its an older version I thought this crazy company can't make the necks any thinner

yeah thats what i meant, and thats what vampire was talking about!

you think the necks cant get any thinnger?

the wizard I was 2-3 mm thinner than the wizard 2,
and the super wizard is 1-2 mm thinner
and the prestige isnt much thinner
the wizard 2 is the thickest of the wizards

i believe thats how it is, either way, thats the order from thin to thickest neck for the wizard

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:

+Quote Post
kjutte
Apr 17 2009, 12:41 AM
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Apr 16 2009, 07:36 PM) *

Relax, not everyone here will flame you for asking questions.
However, you could just as well go with the 1570 as you'd have to change pups on the 2570 anyway.

I own a 2570 and it's not that great.

QUOTE (Madvedon @ Apr 16 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Marc_Maiden I hope you meant the dimarzio designed ones and not the actual dimarzio pups because theres a huge difference.

I agree to the diff, but it's not huge.

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Apr 17 2009, 01:28 AM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Apr 16 2009, 08:23 PM) *
vampire i beg of you to do your homework!!!!!

the 2550 or the 2570 came with the option of having either the edge pro OR the edge zero, if it has the edge zero, it would say 2550"z" at the end...

the dimarzio pick ups arent any better than the V series pick ups, infact they are almost the same, they just sound a little different....different. not better. you would probably wanna swap em out anyways....

the new 2009 rg1550l has a maple fretboard and looks way better (i think) than a lot of the prestiges....if you want to go a step up, the 2009 ibanez rg3XXX series comes with REAL dimarzio pick ups, and lots of choices to choose from, plus the reissue of the super wizard neck, which is thinner than the wizard prestige that comes with the other prestige guitars

No I don't think there was an option, the Z's were the year after the E's. I wanted another 2610E. Anyways, stick with an E model, the Z's have that annoying knob right where you place your palm.

And the 3550 is the same guitar as the 2550 (but with a maple neck), not a 1550. The 1550 has the Edge pro trem, so I would probably go for that one over the 3550.

This post has been edited by Sircraigery: Apr 17 2009, 01:42 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
29a
Apr 17 2009, 01:55 AM
QUOTE (Pavlov @ Apr 16 2009, 06:47 PM) *
I tried to ask what the meaning of life was on the Ibanez site, and all it gave me was some bollocks about a tree of life inlay. So not really ALL the answers...

But, yeah. I reckon for Ibanez guitars, it does. tongue.gif

Didn't he tell you to use google!!!

http://www.google.ch/search?q=the+answer+t...+and+everything laugh.gif

Jonas

--------------------
My Website | My Gear | Elixir Nanoweb Strings Review | Installing Schaller Security Locks
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy." - Phil Zimmermann

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:50 AM