2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Moshing., What the heck is it about?
Sircraigery
Apr 22 2009, 05:36 AM
GMC:er
I'll take a black eye from a mosh pit rather than a bar fight any day.

At Megadeth, I seen two smokin' hot chicks with black eyes and fat lips haha. Now that's metal.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Apr 22 2009, 02:33 PM
Learning Roadie
You kind of have to judge for yourself, once the show gets underway, whether or not you can "handle" that particular mosh. I know I've seen some pits I wouldn't want to jump into. But sometimes, especially with a group of your friends, it can be great fun. I remember at the Sword show I did a review on somewhere on the review forum, my friends were with me and there was no mosh pit, so we created one. It began with my friend Bryon jumping back from the stage with his hand on my collar and went from there tongue.gif They can be great fun, you just have to use your judgement and be safe.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 22 2009, 02:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Apr 20 2009, 09:58 AM) *
Let Your question be answered by the mighty Metal loremaster laugh.gif Check 1:20 for the answer:P

My new Lord!

Zakk summed it up perfectly!
A friend of mine (yet another on of my friends... Nothing ever happens when I'm around mellow.gif ) was at some local band's gig some weeks ago, and was caught up in the middle of some kiddies running around "moshing" into eachother... He got some smacks, but wasn't hurt bad, luckily tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:25 AM