Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey guys
post Feb 4 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.157

Hey my name is Julian, im 15 years old, live in London, England. I have been playing guitar for just over a year now. I love playing guitar and it has really become a lifestyle for me rather then just a hobby. Any moment i have i will be playing guitar. My main influences are those of Slash, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, eric johnson, Joe satriani and some Metallica. Im currently in a band, we play all kinds of rock, but mainly classic rock with a real bluesy feel to it. Right now im the worst guitarist in the band (even though im not actually that bad), but basically i feel that im at the point were im really starting to improve and now i foung this website which from what ive seen and practiced today will really help me. I also need to improve my improve skills and and build up alot of my speed and stuff. I currently have an Epiphone Les Paul which is set up and customized (ok its nothing to show off with but since im only 15 i dnt exactly have the money for a gibson). Anyhow i REALLY like what ive seen so far in GMC and cant wait to keep practice and training my guitar skills.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Feb 5 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Welcome Julian! biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 05:47 PM