2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Speed Build
Jesse
May 18 2009, 09:32 AM
GMC:er
Yeah, that's the metronome I meant.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
May 20 2009, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Building speed is a long process if you want to get it clean and fast. There are no shortcuts you just have to work hard and make sure you do everything right.....

I have been working on building speed for almost 2 years and so far i can only play 16 th notes at 100 bpm but i can play it clean and i hear every note i am playing and i think its more important that you can play it slow and clean rather then fast and sloppy

Some of the excercises i use when building up speed are Pavels alternate picking series

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...rnate-picking1/

Remember to take it slow and and make sure you hear every note clean and if you want some feedback your technuiqe you can upload a video of your playing for us to see.

Hope this helps

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:41 AM