Pinched Harmonics Parts, about zakk wylde style riffs lesson
rico
Jun 19 2009, 12:24 PM
GMC:er
HI, man, thanks for your reply , now can you post me the backing tracks of this fantastic souding lesson, and make a little explication about your pinched harmonics and how you can make them during !

it's hard for me and certenly for most peoples to do it like you ! thank you brother waiting front of my screen for your answer, master metal man, ( one of GMC instructor, , to see so much good guitarist is so good and encouraging to follow the way , thanks again )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Jun 22 2009, 03:42 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
QUOTE (rico @ Jun 19 2009, 01:24 PM) *
HI, man, thanks for your reply , now can you post me the backing tracks of this fantastic souding lesson, and make a little explication about your pinched harmonics and how you can make them during !

it's hard for me and certenly for most peoples to do it like you ! thank you brother waiting front of my screen for your answer, master metal man, ( one of GMC instructor, , to see so much good guitarist is so good and encouraging to follow the way , thanks again )

Off it goes! smile.gif

Producing pinched harmonics can seem difficult at first, but it really comes down to a simple technique and the amount of distorsion. Obviously the more dist you got, the easier you will produce it.
When you pick a note, immidiately touch the string with your thumb and release it - all with your picking hand. Then vibrate it. Now there are natural harmonic spots on the strings, try to hit it there first.

Please feel free to post your achievements smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:36 AM