Canon Rock
vampire18
Jul 21 2009, 02:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
does anyone know whats more difficult, the orginial canon rock or trond's version?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jul 21 2009, 02:41 PM
GMC:er
My recollection is that Trond leaves out the sweeping, and yet adds some other techniques that may also be tricky out of the gate. I'd say watch both carefully and see which one contains techniques that are "easier" for you; otherwise it's tough to say.

For me personally, I can just barely sweep now (like, as of last night), and so I'd attempt Trond's first if I wanted "easier" play.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
vampire18
Jul 21 2009, 03:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
tronds has got 2 5 string sweeps and a part full of pretty fast 3 string sweeps, so if you cant sweep niether trond or funtwo helps

--------------------

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jul 21 2009, 03:19 PM
GMC:er
Then my recollection is wrong. Are you sure Trond didn't take out that big huge sweep in Jerry's arrangement? I'll go watch the video again anyway.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jul 24 2009, 10:47 PM
Jazz Instructor
I think the original(that guy on youtube) had more difficult lesson!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:38 AM