5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
New Mtp Applications, Put your uploads and requests here
playaxeman
Aug 28 2009, 01:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Aug 28 2009, 02:08 PM) *
yes, sorry for the delay on this, unfortunatly Andrew (Cockburn) has suffered a back injury and is unable to sit at his computer at the moment, it was something he and I are on the verge of finalising, as soon as he is a little better (which he is hoping next week some time) we will finalise this for you guys.

again apologies but hang tight it will all be starting very soon smile.gif

OK Chris

Thx for fast reply.

apologies accepted smile.gif smile.gif

I hope Andrew will recover soon

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Aug 28 2009, 08:37 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Do we have to post videos?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Aug 28 2009, 08:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Aug 28 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Do we have to post videos?

yes mate, this will serve two purposes, one- it demonstrates that you are able to record video for the duration of the program and two - will allow the instructors to evaluate your playing ability smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Aug 28 2009, 08:58 PM
Experienced Rock Star
ok, I'll see if I can do anything for it smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Aug 28 2009, 08:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks for the update, Chris.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Gobby
Aug 29 2009, 04:28 AM
GMC:er
Hope I'm not to late to submit an application! In hindsight, I should have mixed the guitars a little bit higher, since you can only really hear me when I mess up. laugh.gif

I'm going through a power/folk metal kick right now, so I'd like it very much if Marcus Siepen would be my mentor, though I would be grateful to be anybody's student.

Thanks goes out to my roommate for the moral support. smile.gif

+Quote Post
T-Gunn
Aug 29 2009, 07:36 PM
I posted already expressing my interest for a mentor however im yet to do a video i just got some guitar recording equipment and plan to get a webcam in the next couple of days i can strum some chords but have done very little lead work and dont know any songs. So im just wondering what should i post up, should i look for one of the very basic beginner lessons and just do a take on that would this suffice? Cheers.

+Quote Post
dark_dude
Aug 29 2009, 08:50 PM
QUOTE (T-Gunn @ Aug 29 2009, 07:36 PM) *
So im just wondering what should i post up, should i look for one of the very basic beginner lessons and just do a take on that would this suffice? Cheers.

Go for it! Anything is better than nothing and this will be closed soon! Good luck with it.

--------------------
*Ibanez 2550E Prestige
*LTD EC-1000
*Squier bullet
----
*Roland Cube 30W
----
*Line 6 Pod Studio GX
My Practice Agenda

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 1 2009, 03:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I just saw that Pedja's MTP thread is full of new guitar CV's, does that mean the groups have been made?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 1 2009, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Sep 1 2009, 04:22 PM) *
I just saw that Pedja's MTP thread is full of new guitar CV's, does that mean the groups have been made?

No Kaz, I just asked all people who applied to study with me to write me guitar CV of a sort so that I can prepare lesson plans for them. That is (unfortunately) unofficial as we are waiting for Andrew and Chris to announce start of MTP.

--------------------

+Quote Post
T-Gunn
Sep 1 2009, 07:07 PM
Finally got a webcam and just did a couple takes i saw the Frusciante style lesson and just broke it up into little phrases and did a take on that havent used a webcam and its editing software before so just trying to figure that out should have the vid up within the next 24 hrs (ill put it in my first post where i applied for this) so i hope i manage to qualify still in the unlikely event that groups are made within the next 24 hrs cos that would suck tongue.gif.

Edit finally got it uploaded i posted the link and what not, gotta say im looking forward to this starting.

This post has been edited by T-Gunn: Sep 2 2009, 10:37 PM

+Quote Post
duendezillo
Sep 1 2009, 10:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi,

I would like to sign up.
Here are the 'few chops' that I recorded this afternoon.

I would like to meet a mentor or somebody who could help me to improve my general skills as a guitar player.
I like mostly Blues Rock and Rock in general. But I'm really interested in knowing the scales, different techniques and how to thread well!!!

Thanks everybody in the MTP,

duendezillo

See my application video here:

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Sep 3 2009, 01:27 AM
finally got mine through...after my computer crashing with the blue screen of death 6 times, i went to a neighbors commp to finish and upload...this wont be a problem next time, im getting a new computer ASAP

anyways

here it is...youtube threw off the sync,

its 100% improv and it was my first take, enjoy!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 3 2009, 09:24 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
ok, guys, sorry for the delay on getting this started, for the first phase I`ll leave this thread open for the rest of today for anyone still working on their video`s etc.

Tonight I will post up all the groups with the relevant Instructors and we can get this under way, tonight I`ll also open a "phase 2" which I will explain a little later on as well,

so if you still wish to take part in the MTP then get in quick before the cut off point smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 3 2009, 09:27 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 3 2009, 10:24 AM) *
ok, guys, sorry for the delay on getting this started, for the first phase I`ll leave this thread open for the rest of today for anyone still working on their video`s etc.

Tonight I will post up all the groups with the relevant Instructors and we can get this under way, tonight I`ll also open a "phase 2" which I will explain a little later on as well,

so if you still wish to take part in the MTP then get in quick before the cut off point smile.gif

CAN'T WAIT................ laugh.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Frederik
Sep 3 2009, 09:31 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Sep 3 2009, 10:27 AM) *
CAN'T WAIT................ laugh.gif

Me neigther, though im quite busy ATM

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 3 2009, 11:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
I've been having a dry-streak lately, and been lagging behind on all guitar related stuff.. I really think this will boost my interest again biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 3 2009, 12:01 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
cool.. looking forward to it finally. and this time you mean it? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 3 2009, 12:05 PM
Instructor
I am really excited to find out whats final decision for all applicants smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 3 2009, 01:35 PM
Instructor
Did Chris say that he will decide about the groups? That means that we can't chose who is going to be mentored, we will just get the list and start MTP.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:48 PM